This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Walking Dead episodes worth it for total of 800 microsoft points ?

#1rhino504Posted 3/25/2013 11:46:18 AM
XBOX Live Spring Sale starts tomorrow.

Walking Dead episode 1 will be free, and the other 4 episode will be 200 points each.

Is that a good deal ?

I heard there have been issued with corrupted saves, glitches, etc.
---
The good old hockey game is the best game you can name, and the best game you can name is the good old hockey game - Stompin Tom Connors
#2pothocketPosted 3/25/2013 11:50:10 AM
Stop thinking and buy it.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3BDzaPosted 3/25/2013 11:52:06 AM
Worth it to me for 800 pts. I too got them for that price and as a fan of Walking Dead I liked it. I have played through it twice now and can't wait for season 2 which I think is due out late this year.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#4nothingbeastPosted 3/25/2013 11:52:28 AM
YES!!!

During the holiday sale I picked up eps 3, 4 and 5 half price because I had already bought the first 2.

Great series! Totally worth it for full price.

Except on disk... I hear that was pretty bad.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#5BlueJester007Posted 3/25/2013 11:53:26 AM
Buy it! Support Tell Tale games so they can make the rumored FireFly game.
---
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em? Mal: Politely.
#6SunDevil77Posted 3/25/2013 11:55:10 AM
I bought all the episodes on arcade and the retail disc. Telltale deserves my money, and I have no regrets.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#7pothocketPosted 3/25/2013 11:56:39 AM
BlueJester007 posted...

First I heard of this rumor. Tell me more or I will eject you out the airlock without a care.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#8BlueJester007Posted 3/25/2013 12:09:45 PM
pothocket posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

First I heard of this rumor. Tell me more or I will eject you out the airlock without a care.

Hey! I didn't rat out Simon and River to the feds in hopes of getting paid millions!

But, I heard the rumor off a forum from their official website. It is also brought up in this gentleman's video review of FireFly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXIQu5G2Xg

From there, the rumor has gotten a little bigger,
---
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em? Mal: Politely.
#9Unsugarized_FooPosted 3/25/2013 12:14:51 PM
I did it on a whim last time it went in sale. Best 800 Ive spent.
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
#10VeliconisPosted 3/25/2013 2:27:45 PM
I got the first episode when it was free and couldn't wait to play the next few episodes before they went on sale, so I bought the second episode to tide me over till the other three went on sale.

As soon as the other three went on sale, I scooped 'em up and enjoyed the hell out of the game. It was definitely one of the best XBLA games I've played in a long time.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.