This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any word on an Ender's Game game?

#1pothocketPosted 3/25/2013 2:26:24 PM
Would totally want to define which direction is "up" and which is "down".

Take off your underwear before viewing this because you'll just have to change em anyways: http://i.imgur.com/xR07nYk.jpg
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#2The MeatmanPosted 3/25/2013 2:55:19 PM
I don't change my underwear. I flip them.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
#3GGearXPosted 3/25/2013 2:59:19 PM
pothocket posted...
Would totally want to define which direction is "up" and which is "down".

Take off your underwear before viewing this because you'll just have to change em anyways: http://i.imgur.com/xR07nYk.jpg

Zone of the enders already came out . Its the HD collection.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#4shinobisBACKPosted 3/25/2013 3:42:46 PM
book - story of a smart misunderstood kid who was a brilliant military strategist.

just lookin at the movie poster... doesnt look like it at all.

hollywood - everything must be gratuitously badass, and dont skimp on that cg!

i dont see how a game would work out any better, unless it was some kind of interactive puzzler/rts hybrid.
#5pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 3:59:09 PM
shinobisBACK posted...
book - story of a smart misunderstood kid who was a brilliant military strategist.

just lookin at the movie poster... doesnt look like it at all.

hollywood - everything must be gratuitously badass, and dont skimp on that cg!

i dont see how a game would work out any better, unless it was some kind of interactive puzzler/rts hybrid.

What? It is literally a story all about playing smart tactical games and you can't figure out how that could translate that into a video game? It's not just the battle rooms (where a good portion of the book takes place in with kids dressing like the boy in the poster) but all the different types of videogames the kids play in their spare time.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#6rttnPosted 3/25/2013 4:04:09 PM
They had originally planned a game with the original movie script (Card scrapped it) it was going to be just the Battle Room. I imagine now if they do a game it will be a tie-in to the movie and per usual will be horrendous.

I still have hopes that the movie will be decent since its now based more off of the graphic novels rather than the book itself. That and this is Orson Scott Card's award winning series and he has had a heavy involvement with the film since the start
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
I want Skate 4 NOW!!