This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you ever decide to use IGN as a review source

#11BlazingxPaddlesPosted 3/26/2013 4:37:31 AM
Deadly Premonition could have been patched, which is why the score was altered.

Additionally, it's just a particular person's opinion, just like you or I. Grading a game is purely subjective, and they have multiple people there, so to condemn the entire site for a handful of reviews is kind of ridiculous.

Personally, I only use reviews as one piece of my decision to purchase a game. And, if you rely on them to decide how you spend your money, I suggest you evaluate your purchasing procedure. I take every review with a grain of salt, every "professional" game reviewer's paycheck is tied to the marketing dollars of the games they review.
#12Darkcloud20Posted 3/26/2013 4:40:55 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
If you're paying attention to the numerical scores, I don't care what the source is, you're doing it wrong.

This, also TC have you ever heard of "DIFFERENT OPINIONS"? Good lord you would believe that some people would have never heard of it before on here.

So why should you care about opinions that are completely different from yours and seem like a bad joke to you?
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#13zerooo0Posted 3/26/2013 4:43:43 AM
Darkcloud20 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
If you're paying attention to the numerical scores, I don't care what the source is, you're doing it wrong.

This, also TC have you ever heard of "DIFFERENT OPINIONS"? Good lord you would believe that some people would have never heard of it before on here.

So why should you care about opinions that are completely different from yours and seem like a bad joke to you?

Theirs a difference between opinions, & ignorance. TC just has ignorance.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#14bigpoppapatPosted 3/26/2013 5:25:02 AM
ponderingcow posted...
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5554/bombermanreviewign.png

if its the same game with minimal differences what's the big deal? they're a company. time is money.
---
Sent via PowerFAQs
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii617/patoons/f5gif.gif http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii617/patoons/clap2.gif
#15dannyaqPosted 3/26/2013 5:55:34 AM
You should care about different opinions because they are different and may have noticed something you didn't. Why would you care about one that is the same? It just says stuff you already know or thought of. Besides most people have no opinion when they read a review. That's why they read them.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#16Tube_of_NoobPosted 3/26/2013 7:10:36 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Darkcloud20 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

Theirs a difference between opinions, & ignorance. TC just has ignorance.

"There's" ....who's ignorant?
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!
#17SunDevil77Posted 3/26/2013 7:24:27 AM
IGN does good with a pros and cons list at the end of their reviews. That's all I look at, not the score.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#18DarkSymbiotePosted 3/26/2013 7:26:36 AM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5554/bombermanreviewign.png

Wow. I mean...
---
I like cake.
#19OKRecords1138Posted 3/26/2013 7:30:47 AM
TC, I hate to break it to you, but Deadly Premonitions was a terrible game. The story may have been good (I wouldn't know, I never got far enough), but the game controls were awful! This game was once described to me as such; "It's like reading a great book while repeatedly getting kicked in the sack."
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#20OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:20:43 AM
that game was ranked according to IGN as one of the worst Xbox 360 games of all time. Also like I said, Hanna Montana and Pimp my Ride scored higher than it.