This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you ever decide to use IGN as a review source

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you ever decide to use IGN as a review source

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
4 years ago#21
OrgeLambart posted...
that game was ranked according to IGN as one of the worst Xbox 360 games of all time. Also like I said, Hanna Montana and Pimp my Ride scored higher than it.

Have you played either? Pimp My Ride is surprisingly fun. I'd play that any day over Deadly Premonition.
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
4 years ago#22
ponderingcow posted...
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5554/bombermanreviewign.png

if its the same game with minimal differences what's the big deal? they're a company. time is money.

I want to know what the difference from system to system is. That's why I bothered to even look and notice a similar reviews as to the one ponderingcow linked, with no talk about how it runs on each system.
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#23
OKRecords1138 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
that game was ranked according to IGN as one of the worst Xbox 360 games of all time. Also like I said, Hanna Montana and Pimp my Ride scored higher than it.

Have you played either? Pimp My Ride is surprisingly fun. I'd play that any day over Deadly Premonition.

I just cried.
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: IWU

IWU
4 years ago#24
bigpoppapat posted...
ponderingcow posted...
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5554/bombermanreviewign.png

if its the same game with minimal differences what's the big deal? they're a company. time is money.

You're really defending this aren't you? I mean, you're not being sarcastic or anything here, you genuinely think this is ok.

Mind=blown
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you ever decide to use IGN as a review source

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived