This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you ever decide to use IGN as a review source

#21OKRecords1138Posted 3/26/2013 8:22:07 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
that game was ranked according to IGN as one of the worst Xbox 360 games of all time. Also like I said, Hanna Montana and Pimp my Ride scored higher than it.

Have you played either? Pimp My Ride is surprisingly fun. I'd play that any day over Deadly Premonition.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#22CapwnDPosted 3/26/2013 8:22:28 AM
ponderingcow posted...
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5554/bombermanreviewign.png

if its the same game with minimal differences what's the big deal? they're a company. time is money.

I want to know what the difference from system to system is. That's why I bothered to even look and notice a similar reviews as to the one ponderingcow linked, with no talk about how it runs on each system.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#23SunDevil77Posted 3/26/2013 8:55:52 AM
OKRecords1138 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
that game was ranked according to IGN as one of the worst Xbox 360 games of all time. Also like I said, Hanna Montana and Pimp my Ride scored higher than it.

Have you played either? Pimp My Ride is surprisingly fun. I'd play that any day over Deadly Premonition.

I just cried.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#24IWUPosted 3/26/2013 11:25:04 AM
bigpoppapat posted...
ponderingcow posted...
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5554/bombermanreviewign.png

if its the same game with minimal differences what's the big deal? they're a company. time is money.

You're really defending this aren't you? I mean, you're not being sarcastic or anything here, you genuinely think this is ok.

Mind=blown