This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing I've never understood about gamers, how the hell do you lose the

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 3/26/2013 10:03:05 AM
box sleeve for a game? I've had friends when I was younger who always lost the sleeve and when you go into a game retailer now, you see more and more used copies with a drawn sleeve. What the hell is everyone doing with them?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2axelfooley2k5Posted 3/26/2013 10:05:39 AM
dunno but when i lend out games to people it always comes back looking like they took a poop on it

i just dont get it

when i barrow somthing i take extra special care of whatever it is
---
muscles for bones
Richard Dunn needs your bones!
#3DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 10:06:53 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
dunno but when i lend out games to people it always comes back looking like they took a poop on it

i just dont get it

Same here and I won't lend a game to someone who I know doesn't look after their stuff, all of mine is still in perfect condition.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 3/26/2013 10:19:48 AM
You mean the box art? Not the cardboard sleeve some games come in, right? I lose that outer cardboard sleeve sometimes, but all my game box art is intact.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#5WinternovaPosted 3/26/2013 10:21:22 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...

Who puts things into a burial mound? And how could burying something be considered taking "extra special care"?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 3/26/2013 10:23:12 AM
Winternova posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...

Who puts things into a burial mound? And how could burying something be considered taking "extra special care"?

It worked for the Germanic tribes of Northern Europe and the British Isles. Probably would have lost all that stuff if they didn't bury it.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#7nothingbeastPosted 3/26/2013 10:23:45 AM
Dogs chew them up, toddlers rip them up, accidentally set it on the stove and forgot the burner was hot, bird got out of his cage and decided to make a nest out of it.

And that's just counting instances of people who are able to take care of their stuff and **** just happens.

Plenty of kids grew up not being able to take care of their toys, and never learned it as young adults.

Sure, I destroyed a small fortune in Star Wars and He-Man action figures when I was a kid.... but eventually I grew to appreciate my things and to take care of them.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#8nehukogPosted 3/26/2013 10:28:57 AM
when I was in grade school I had TONS of Star wars, Jurassic Park, and Aliens toys. My friend and I would set up our own Jurassic Parks in my backyard. This would take like 3 hours, and we would just leave it like it was and admire it for a few days, then finally play with the stuff, but I would never bring my toys inside cause it was such a hassle and we spent so much building the area.

Well you can pretty much guess what happened over time...everything was rained on tons of times, and eventually almost everything lost their color, and most of the electronic dinos and stuff stopped working

I do take extra care of all my gaming stuff though!
#9SerothiusPosted 3/26/2013 10:40:04 AM
Winternova posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...

Don't knock it til you've tried it.

Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I feel like playing some Tomb Raider and have some digging to do.
---
People piss about grammar because it's a chore to decipher crap not written in any known language. - Sylvas87
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 3/26/2013 10:43:28 AM
lol borrowed

my bad .........grammar police
---
muscles for bones
Richard Dunn needs your bones!