This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing I've never understood about gamers, how the hell do you lose the

#31staticxtreme5Posted 3/26/2013 5:07:45 PM
I honestly wish that gamestop would stop accepting games without proper cases. I would probably spend a lot more money on used games if that were the case. Of course, I also wish they would quit molesting the cases with there stickers. I can never seem to get them off without effing up that plastic sheet that houses the cover art, and they always seem to put 3 or 4 on each box. Seriously... 1 is enough bro.
#32IonizerPosted 3/27/2013 2:42:00 AM(edited)
staticxtreme5 posted...
I honestly wish that gamestop would stop accepting games without proper cases. I would probably spend a lot more money on used games if that were the case. Of course, I also wish they would quit molesting the cases with there stickers. I can never seem to get them off without effing up that plastic sheet that houses the cover art, and they always seem to put 3 or 4 on each box. Seriously... 1 is enough bro.

At one point in time Gamestop (or at least one of the local ones around here) Would "apply" the stickers by sliding them under the plastic so you could easily and cleanly remove them once you got home (they were still attached to the wax paper base). You could even try to game the system, because both of the two stickers they slipped in there (on the spine/back and on the front) had a full writeup and barcode of what the game was, so if the system rung up the wrong game (because some ass hat switched the labels), the cashier should catch it. Don't know why they got rid of it, unless to just piss people off.
---
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu
#33DarkSymbiotePosted 3/27/2013 3:52:28 AM
I once got Tekken 2 from someone and I couldn't watch the character endings because he kept his discs on top of one another without proper cases. It was scratched as heck.
---
Did I tell you how I like cake?