This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it legal for M$ to gate already paid for content like netflix?

#21SupernautusPosted 3/27/2013 3:01:32 AM
You don't have to use netflix on your xbox.
#22HeadneckPosted 3/27/2013 4:44:43 AM
I chop up hotdogs and put them in my macaroni, because macaroni and hotdog casserole is where its at.
---
Streets is watchin'
#23L0ZPosted 3/27/2013 5:04:42 AM
Im sure it says somewhere in fcc rules and regulations that they cannot. just like phone companies cant stop you from using your phone as a router to share bandwidth you already paid for free
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#24FredSavage27Posted 3/27/2013 9:43:55 AM
If you don't want to pay for Gold to use Netflix, don't. Use Netflix on your Wii, PlayStation 3, Blu-Ray player, PC, phone, tablet, TV, alarm clock, toaster oven, waffle iron, &c., &c.
#25SunDevil77Posted 3/27/2013 9:46:19 AM
FredSavage27 posted...
If you don't want to pay for Gold to use Netflix, don't. Use Netflix on your Wii, PlayStation 3, Blu-Ray player, PC, phone, tablet, TV, alarm clock, toaster oven, waffle iron, &c., &c.

Not even joking, my buddies' parents have a 'fridge with a screen that has apps like Netflix.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#26GregsplintercelPosted 3/27/2013 10:03:31 AM
LostNPhound posted...
Only like the fourth time you've made this topic TC

And yet you are here so you must love the topic. if you have a problem with this topic then GTFO. Period
---
THE GODS OF OLYMPUS
HAVE ABANDONED ME
#27Jchobot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 8:56:12 AM
L0Z posted...
Im sure it says somewhere in fcc rules and regulations that they cannot. just like phone companies cant stop you from using your phone as a router to share bandwidth you already paid for free

they cant charge for streaming now?