This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass worth it?

#1troubledsocietyPosted 3/26/2013 7:33:46 PM
It's on sale on Live right now for 1200 points. I never played the multiplayer of Max Payne 3, though I did enjoy the single player a lot. Would you say it's worth it at that price?

And should I hold off on getting the Skyrim DLC on sale or just wait for the long awaited GOTY version whenever that comes out?

My head hurts.
---
San Diego Downhill Racing League! Bottom of the hill for glory, death on the hill for honor!
#2glassghost0Posted 3/26/2013 7:34:47 PM
troubledsociety posted...
It's on sale on Live right now for 1200 points. I never played the multiplayer of Max Payne 3, though I did enjoy the single player a lot. Would you say it's worth it at that price?

And should I hold off on getting the Skyrim DLC on sale or just wait for the long awaited GOTY version whenever that comes out?

My head hurts.

no, don't waste 15 on it, I would imagine the mp is barely alive
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#3SomnambulisticPosted 3/26/2013 7:35:56 PM
Don't bother with it. I loved Max Payne 3 but the multi is nothing to write home about, and nowhere near as active as it used to be.

Get the Skyrim DLC now, IMO. Tthe GotY Edition likely won't be for a long while because they're still doing at least one more big DLC (a la Dawnguard/Dragonborn) and it's not even announced yet.
---
I saw the storm reach from the sky to the ground
As dark as the day was bright