This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So my girlfriend...

#41JohnnyCage2008Posted 3/27/2013 9:14:26 AM
I don't believe a word you said.
#42TheSpectrePosted 3/27/2013 9:16:07 AM
I've always found it funny when people automatically assume a guy is lying about having a significant other. Its the silliest form of projection it seems like. Because women scurry away at the sight of you, thats normal for everyone? No. Take a shower, put on some deodorant, put on some decent clothes that you havent worn 3 days straight, and go OUTSIDE, and maybe, just maybe you'll have a shot at finding the mysterious and ever elusive "girlfriend" that people talk about.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#43pothocketPosted 3/27/2013 9:17:12 AM
I can't watch people who are bad at games. Drives me nuts.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#44mrhappyguy12345Posted 3/27/2013 9:18:43 AM
TheSpectre posted...
I've always found it funny when people automatically assume a guy is lying about having a significant other. Its the silliest form of projection it seems like. Because women scurry away at the sight of you, thats normal for everyone? No. Take a shower, put on some deodorant, put on some decent clothes that you havent worn 3 days straight, and go OUTSIDE, and maybe, just maybe you'll have a shot at finding the mysterious and ever elusive "girlfriend" that people talk about.

I think many of us here are married and older. The reason you see those responses are bc gf gamer topics are usually just troll topics. I think tc is genuine though.
---
I love video games : )
#45StarskiRPosted 3/27/2013 9:40:15 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Man, people complain when there are 100 topics about netflix and gold membership, something different and people still complain. I want to say good old gamefaqs but at least back then gamers could share stories like this on this website and not have it be seen as a bragging topic but instead an open discussion.

There is hardly anything to discuss here.

The same people who enjoy watching others play games, will enjoy watching their SO play games. The same people who don't enjoy watching others play games, will not enjoy watching their SO play games.
---
XBL GT: CoryStarkiller
#46FRo3tBLo0dPosted 3/27/2013 10:09:02 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Blow-up dolls can't hold controllers.

:(

I laughed

I have never had a GF that liked video games. Meeting a girl with an interest in video games is something I would really love. Consider yourself lucky, TC!
#47GingaritoPosted 3/27/2013 10:18:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48planetvash112Posted 3/27/2013 10:29:40 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Blow-up dolls can't hold controllers.

:(

This. QFT.
---
"She's so average, that if there was an average contest, she'd come like, somewhere in the middle or something."
#49NakedSnake1986Posted 3/27/2013 10:46:33 AM(edited)
. You'll notice that the amount of boob saggage is directly proportionate to her level of complaining

Mrhappygamer12345 wins best post of 2013. I just lol at work when I read that line!
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#50DoukouPosted 3/27/2013 10:48:10 AM
Can I have pics of the controller she touched?
---
Don't read this sig.