This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm trying to find the catch here on this gamestop deal.

#1pothocketPosted 3/27/2013 9:33:29 AM
If you pre-ordered the Bioshock guide ($20), they gave you a $20 MSP card....>_>

The only downside to this is NOT looking at the guide until after I beat the game. I like to collect guides, as collectors items, for games that I like and I knew Infinite would be a keeper anyways so I thought, "why not?"
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#2OKRecords1138Posted 3/27/2013 9:40:00 AM
The catch is that all Gamestops have all but sold out of the guide, so they're no longer honoring the promotion.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#3HughJorgennPosted 3/27/2013 9:41:01 AM
They tried to sell me that yetserday. I am not into game guides much but that one looked nice. I am on the fence as well. Actually now that i think about it I was going tgo buy the season pass anyway so I mightt as well spend 20 on the guide and get the points for the pass.
#4gabriusPosted 3/27/2013 9:44:11 AM
The catch is that you have to go to Gamestop to get this deal.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#5OKRecords1138Posted 3/27/2013 9:46:33 AM
And here come the Gamestop haters.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#6gabriusPosted 3/27/2013 9:48:02 AM
OKRecords1138 posted...

My reasons for hating Gamestop are completely legitimate - I managed one of their flagship stores.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#7protools1983Posted 3/27/2013 1:06:33 PM
gabrius posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...

My reasons for hating Gamestop are completely legitimate - I managed one of their flagship stores.

All that s*** talk about me from you and all you are is a lowly Gamestop employee? The irony tickles me pink.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#8gabriusPosted 3/27/2013 1:09:28 PM
protools1983 posted...
gabrius posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...

All that s*** talk about me from you and all you are is a lowly Gamestop employee? The irony tickles me pink.

Past tense, Einstein.

Truth be told, though, my job could be going through everyone's recyclables for the 5c deposit and I'd still be several tiers above the highest you'll ever reach.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#9TheBlueStigPosted 3/27/2013 1:10:06 PM
Game guides are for people who lack internet access at home or are just too lazy to get on the net and find the same info.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#10BeknessPosted 3/27/2013 1:35:22 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Game guides are for people who lack internet access at home or are just too lazy to get on the net and find the same info.

I read a topic a while ago where people were talking about how they like to collect these things, and that they can't get the same info online. Man some people are stupid.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad