This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield 4 looks SICK on 360!!!

#1protools1983Posted 3/27/2013 9:34:11 AM
http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/featured-video

If they can do this with current tech just imagine what next gen will bring!
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#2bluehat94Posted 3/27/2013 9:40:39 AM
It's on PC, it even says "press E" to get into the vehicle.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#3protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:42:19 AM
bluehat94 posted...

Wow, you really sound desperate for attention. Next gen systems arent out yet smart guy. BF4 was made on PC so that is why the E button showed up. Next time do some research before looking like a fool.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#4bluehat94Posted 3/27/2013 9:45:36 AM
You're contradicting yourself, you said this was done on the 360 in your heading, but now you're saying that it was on PC. I know what you're trying to accomplish, and you aren't doing a very good job of it.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#5ZashulePosted 3/27/2013 9:46:03 AM
protools1983 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

Wow, you really sound desperate for attention. Next gen systems arent out yet smart guy. BF4 was made on PC so that is why the E button showed up. Next time do some research before looking like a fool.

What are you even talking about. You stated that this was how it would look on Xbox, he said this was on PC. Compare BF3 on Max on PC to the Xbox version and there is a huge difference. BF3 will not look identical on modern tech and on tech from 7 years ago. If anyone is desperate for attention, clearly it is you.
---
http://backloggery.com/Zashule : Last 1000 LEGO LoTR : Last 250 Puzzle Quest XBLA
Current XBOX LIVE GS:142,033 Next Goal: 150K GT: TBreit
#6protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:47:58 AM
bluehat94 posted...
You're contradicting yourself, you said this was done on the 360 in your heading, but now you're saying that it was on PC. I know what you're trying to accomplish, and you aren't doing a very good job of it.

Tough guy huh? You must be REALLY dense. ALL games are made on a PC before they move it to the 360/PS4 to sell.
---
#7protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:48:49 AM
Zashule posted...
protools1983 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

What are you even talking about. You stated that this was how it would look on Xbox, he said this was on PC. Compare BF3 on Max on PC to the Xbox version and there is a huge difference. BF3 will not look identical on modern tech and on tech from 7 years ago. If anyone is desperate for attention, clearly it is you.

They are getting more and more out of current tech. Read up before spouting nonsense.
---
#8KillaBeAtPosted 3/27/2013 9:49:28 AM
I'm with you on the whole "people don't research stuff" thing, but I don't see how coming into a topic called

"Battlefield 4 looks SICK on 360!!!"

which contains a video and an exclaimation that it looks great on current gen technology (namely, the 360, like you said in your topic title), and then pointing out that the video is from the PC, is the same as proving oneself to be a fool. As far as I can tell one of two things has happened.

1. You actually thought this was video of the game running on 360 (and thought you had to make a topic about how sick the game looks). When someone reasonably pointed out that this isn't the 360 version and, thus, you've never seen how Battlefield 4 looks on the system, you had a knee-jerk reaction and decided to just start insulting peoples intelligence.

or

2. Misspelled PC in your topic title as 360.

You've never seen Battlefield 4 on the 360, so why else would you point all of our attention to a video which you OBVIOUSLY knew wasn't a 360 game, and use it to declare how awesome the game looks on 360? You made a mistake man, it's not the end of the world. Just man up to it.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#9KillaBeAtPosted 3/27/2013 9:50:33 AM
Wait, no, I see what this is now. I thought this was just an actual mistake, but it's just a troll thing. Just ignore my past comment, it was based on human logic, not troll logic.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#10_Elite_Bushido_Posted 3/27/2013 10:03:28 AM
protools1983 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

Tough guy huh? You must be REALLY dense. ALL games are made on a PC before they move it to the 360/PS4 to sell.

Aww, troll baby steps
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl