This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield 4 looks SICK on 360!!!

#11MRL3G3NDPosted 3/27/2013 10:04:37 AM
Successful Troll lmao
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#122DshmuploverPosted 3/27/2013 10:09:57 AM
KillaBeAt posted...
Wait, no, I see what this is now. I thought this was just an actual mistake, but it's just a troll thing. Just ignore my past comment, it was based on human logic, not troll logic.

Exactly, spotted that after the 3rd post. no-one could be that stupid.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#13QuBixPosted 3/27/2013 11:00:01 AM
Don't feed the troll ....oops.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#14Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 3/27/2013 11:07:45 AM
tc is a clown.
/Troll Topic.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#15SparkItUpPosted 3/27/2013 11:37:52 AM
2Dshmuplover posted...
KillaBeAt posted...
Wait, no, I see what this is now. I thought this was just an actual mistake, but it's just a troll thing. Just ignore my past comment, it was based on human logic, not troll logic.

^ this...probably the worst troll attempt in awhile , yet people fell for it hook line & sinker right away. Just reading the TC's initial post and then seeing the link , you could see the troll setting up the pins for the knockdown.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#16protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:26:25 PM
SparkItUp posted...
2Dshmuplover posted...
KillaBeAt posted...

^ this...probably the worst troll attempt in awhile , yet people fell for it hook line & sinker right away. Just reading the TC's initial post and then seeing the link , you could see the troll setting up the pins for the knockdown.

TL:DR
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#17_Elite_Bushido_Posted 3/28/2013 10:42:27 AM
protools1983 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
2Dshmuplover posted...
KillaBeAt posted...

I really hope you weren't born in 1983. Your old self shouldn't be actin like this
Lol
Neckbeard will be neckbeard
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#18protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:05:04 AM
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
protools1983 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
2Dshmuplover posted...
KillaBeAt posted...

I really hope you weren't born in 1983. Your old self shouldn't be actin like this
Lol
Neckbeard will be neckbeard

Bro, I manscape. YOLO.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#19Hucast9Posted 3/29/2013 7:21:59 AM
protools1983 posted...
http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/featured-video

If they can do this with current tech just imagine what next gen will bring!

There are doubts that even the next gen consoles will be capable of the 17 minute video, although in the end i'm sure they will be. There is no way that the 360 or PS3 will be capable of that kind of quality.
#20SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/29/2013 7:27:25 AM
" Bro, I manscape. YOLO"

lmao
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Sleeping Dogs, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider