This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do I have to pay money for DLC on Xbox Live Marketplace again?

#1SolnotPosted 3/27/2013 1:00:04 PM
Why can't I just download the DLC for free since it's already there? Especially all that DLC that is only like 108 kilobytes in size, I have to pay like $10 each for it. Why does Microsoft make me do that?
#2DividerByZeroPosted 3/27/2013 1:02:09 PM
The 108 kb stuff is prolly disc-locked. I never buy that, since it's just the dev company trying to get more money out of you.

Most DLC actually adds content though, so it's fair that they would charge for it. It's your choice whether to buy it or not.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Defiance Beta
GT: TG Divider | NP: Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Defiance Beta
#3TheBlueStigPosted 3/27/2013 1:05:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4AWarAmp84Posted 3/27/2013 1:06:00 PM
You know what I'd really like to know? You know that white stuff that accumulates in the corner of your eyes? What happens to it when you wipe it out and rub your fingers together? It seems to just magically disappear. Crazy!
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#5KillaBeAtPosted 3/27/2013 1:11:15 PM
This topic is strange. Like, really, really strange.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#6OverburdenedPosted 3/27/2013 1:57:25 PM
Homemade fungi pizza and birra moretti, that's the beez
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#7TrickyPonyPosted 3/27/2013 2:14:16 PM
Pineapple

Does not belong on pizza
#8SunDevil77Posted 3/27/2013 2:31:15 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen...my famous Breakfast Pizza:

http://tinyurl.com/c8zull9
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#9RycerXPosted 3/27/2013 2:35:56 PM
Why can't we just walk into the supermarket and take whatever we want? I mean, it's already there. It's not like anyone has to go out and grow the apples and oranges, or box the cereal, or can the soup, it's all just sitting there anyway. lol
#10SupernautusPosted 3/27/2013 2:40:56 PM
Actual game expansions aren't already there on the disc, so you pay for them, as you do on PC and every other games console that has had available expansions, so don't start claiming live is the only place this happens.