This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do you guys continue to support the Xbox?

#21zerooo0Posted 3/27/2013 5:12:15 PM
TOPIC=WIN
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#22TrickyPonyPosted 3/27/2013 5:17:30 PM
I'll be happy to give any of you guys a backrub........

....from the inside
#23YodaCrackersPosted 3/27/2013 5:19:20 PM
Don't read the glad I didn't buy BioShock Infinite topic, it contains spoilers.
---
http://bit.ly/1175lIT
Grand Theft Auto V is the train, Saints Row IV is the bus
#24mrhappyguy12345Posted 3/27/2013 5:23:06 PM
YodaCrackers posted...
Don't read the glad I didn't buy BioShock Infinite topic, it contains spoilers.

I knew it! I've been staying the hell away from all of those topics. That guy isn't here for cheesecake fun. He's here to ruin the good times.
---
I love video games : )
#25GGearXPosted 3/27/2013 5:24:50 PM
TrickyPony posted...

....from the inside

*bites lip*
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#26TrickyPonyPosted 3/27/2013 5:26:19 PM
GGearX posted...
TrickyPony posted...

....from the inside

*bites lip*

*smiles knowingly*
#27thepixelgardenPosted 3/27/2013 6:35:45 PM
thekozmicpig posted...
thepixelgarden posted...
This morning I had extra thick bacon and a maple doughnut for breakfast. I took a bite of one, then a bite of the other. My tastebuds were high-fiving each other!

Protip: Put bacon ON the doughnut.

You know, I considered slicing the doughnut open sideways and sticking the bacon in it like a sandwich. I may just do that next time.
#28TBONE_OGPosted 3/27/2013 6:38:53 PM
Great job, guys!
---
Always O.G.
#29richboy900Posted 3/27/2013 6:43:48 PM
Kinda agree with tc, the xbox 1 was awesome since it had amazing power and exclusive games. While the 360 exclusive games are still great, ms are going to focus on kinect, gimmicks and appeal to the casual gamers, I'd rather better system specs and more exclusives anyday. I bet the ps4 will have more power even if its released sooner, I really do. I know its not the most important thing ever, but its great to see exclusive games in their full glory since the devs don't have to worry about the other console.
#30BeefEasterPosted 3/27/2013 6:54:45 PM
richboy900 posted...
Kinda agree with tc, the xbox 1 was awesome since it had amazing power and exclusive games. While the 360 exclusive games are still great, ms are going to focus on kinect, gimmicks and appeal to the casual gamers, I'd rather better system specs and more exclusives anyday. I bet the ps4 will have more power even if its released sooner, I really do. I know its not the most important thing ever, but its great to see exclusive games in their full glory since the devs don't have to worry about the other console.

I reported you for being off topic