This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do you guys continue to support the Xbox?

#31nis750Posted 3/27/2013 6:57:17 PM
Because thats what they bought first. and i feel bad because these past e3 conference of xbox was really boring with their 30 min presentation of kinect sports, 15 min of call of duty every year, a 30 second trailer of gears of war, a usher concert for 15 min, 15 min of apps for xbox and 30 min of multiplatform games( shooter usally). and thats it enjoy you gaming year.
#32WinternovaPosted 3/27/2013 7:01:39 PM
RubMyDucky posted...
Microsoft once relied on the hardcore by giving them awesome games, but that time has now gone and now they have abounded the hardcore and now rely on the mainstream and only use the hardcore by skinning their exclusive games and making half of their content premium DLC because they know people support their exclusive franchises will buy them.

So again, why do you guys support a company that blatantly uses you because I genuinely feel bad for all of you when there are better options out there like Steam and PS3.

When a product is on the downside of the maturity stage of its life cycle, you have to find new uses for the product in order to sell more of them. That's what Microsoft did with the Xbox. It is intelligent business. Your analysis lacks any rational arguments and is not based in reality - it's the product of a skewed view of gaming and the world in general.

Perhaps when your brain matures a bit more you can formulate a cogent argument that isn't a horrible run-on sentence rife with spelling errors.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#33richboy900Posted 3/28/2013 1:55:57 AM
BeefEaster posted...
richboy900 posted...
Kinda agree with tc, the xbox 1 was awesome since it had amazing power and exclusive games. While the 360 exclusive games are still great, ms are going to focus on kinect, gimmicks and appeal to the casual gamers, I'd rather better system specs and more exclusives anyday. I bet the ps4 will have more power even if its released sooner, I really do. I know its not the most important thing ever, but its great to see exclusive games in their full glory since the devs don't have to worry about the other console.

I reported you for being off topic

Haha that was almost funny. If you're being serious, you can do one.
#34CaIiber345Posted 3/28/2013 2:26:20 AM(edited)
One night I was bored and hungry. I took two pepperoni slices and sprinkled some shredded mozzarella and tomato sauce between them. Crimped the edges like ravioli, made like 20 of them, and into the oven they went. Worked perfectly.

And a bacon sandwich on donut? That sounds like...a foodgasm.
---
Please leave a message. I'm getting high on the digital Crack known as Minecraft.
Hail HYDRA!
#35Fuzzier_BallPosted 3/28/2013 3:06:41 AM
I hate it when pubic hair gets stuck under my foreskin.
---
I respect all.
#36CrimsonStryke28Posted 3/28/2013 3:49:18 AM
Mmm, how about some pizza roll, guys?
#37LanternOfAshPosted 3/28/2013 4:39:02 AM
Halo.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#38656stoogePosted 3/28/2013 4:59:38 AM
That...that cheese cake. Who ever posted that pic, know that I love you deeply. Now I'm off to by some ingredients.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#39ThugETHPosted 3/28/2013 5:43:25 AM
I'll continue to 360 until PS4 launches.
PS1 was the best of it's gen
PS2 was the best of it's gen
PS3 messed up on many elements
PS4 will be back to glory, no way will Sony mess up again.

Also I have a Vita so once I finished everything I need to catch up with on 360 I'll ebay it and take on next gen!
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#40mrhappyguy12345Posted 3/28/2013 5:49:44 AM
656stooge posted...
That...that cheese cake. Who ever posted that pic, know that I love you deeply. Now I'm off to by some ingredients.

Him? He's just my fiance. He likes backrubs and cheesecake, and his hair smells of lavender and melted cheddar cheese.
---
I love video games : )