This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you guys think of Assassin's creed 1 for the 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what do you guys think of Assassin's creed 1 for the 360?

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
3 years ago#1
I have a digital version on ps3, but I plan to get a physical 360 copy for achievements. I love the game that much.

The setting and story and assassinations really put this game above the sequels in my opinion. It feels more special and unique to me. I feel that this has been lost in favor of generic black and white villains and menial tasks like ripping down posters.

I still love the series, and I fully expect very few of you to agree with me about Assassin's creed 1. I still want to hear your opinions though :)
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
3 years ago#2
yo, why not just play it for pc?

User Info: Infinite 2003

Infinite 2003
3 years ago#3
I'm probably one of the few who will agree with everything you said. That and Altair is the best assassin.
Go Habs Go!
http://a.yfrog.com/img858/4876/ycqzy.jpg

User Info: Oemenia

Oemenia
3 years ago#4
I really enjoyed, much more than Assassins Creed 2. In the first every act you did felt like a little bit closer to your target. The gave you freedom but also gradually opened up more which further added to the feeling of accomplishment. AC2 felt backwards as it was a just a long linear set of tedious missions.

Brotherhood however took the best of both worlds and as a result is my favourite in the series.
100% PC/PS3/360

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
3 years ago#5
Solnot posted...
yo, why not just play it for pc?

Thats a good point, but I am not sure if it would run well on my laptop
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what do you guys think of Assassin's creed 1 for the 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived