This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you guys think of Assassin's creed 1 for the 360?

#1ToastyAnakinPosted 3/27/2013 5:25:32 PM
I have a digital version on ps3, but I plan to get a physical 360 copy for achievements. I love the game that much.

The setting and story and assassinations really put this game above the sequels in my opinion. It feels more special and unique to me. I feel that this has been lost in favor of generic black and white villains and menial tasks like ripping down posters.

I still love the series, and I fully expect very few of you to agree with me about Assassin's creed 1. I still want to hear your opinions though :)
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#2SolnotPosted 3/27/2013 5:26:41 PM
yo, why not just play it for pc?
#3Infinite 2003Posted 3/27/2013 5:33:59 PM
I'm probably one of the few who will agree with everything you said. That and Altair is the best assassin.
---
Go Habs Go!
http://a.yfrog.com/img858/4876/ycqzy.jpg
#4OemeniaPosted 3/27/2013 5:36:05 PM
I really enjoyed, much more than Assassins Creed 2. In the first every act you did felt like a little bit closer to your target. The gave you freedom but also gradually opened up more which further added to the feeling of accomplishment. AC2 felt backwards as it was a just a long linear set of tedious missions.

Brotherhood however took the best of both worlds and as a result is my favourite in the series.
---
100% PC/PS3/360
#5ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:52:36 PM
Solnot posted...
yo, why not just play it for pc?

Thats a good point, but I am not sure if it would run well on my laptop
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)