This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you think will happen with disc content next gen

#1the36thchamberPosted 3/27/2013 5:55:08 PM
do you think well see more,less or equal in game content like game length,modes,unlockables,extras,etc. - Results (15 votes)
More. Games will cost more but will last longer.
6.67% (1 votes)
Less. Its going to take too much time and effort(or theyll say it will) to develop on those consoles
20% (3 votes)
Same. Why would they do more? If price goes up and there is less content new game sales will suffer.
46.67% (7 votes)
Were gonna need a bigger wallet
26.67% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think at first like the first year or so there will be less content and not many games but i HOPE im wrong. But even after that I think theres going to be alot of leaning on DLC and just trying to get the games out on time. really this and controls are the only things im worried about if the content is there I can do without buying live/psn
---
CUT!
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#2Reel_Big_MikePosted 3/27/2013 6:06:57 PM
Well the first year a lot of games are smaller in scope as teams learn to work with all new hardware, that's just par for the course. Overall, in the years following that, I don't think games will get much bigger in terms of the amount of content compared to this gen. They're only going to get more expensive to make and it's already incredibly hard to break even on a non-AAA title. Speaking generally, the games will certainly look better, have better AI, etc. I just don't think they'll be substantially longer or broader in scope.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.