This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some good Multiplayer Arcade games you can play over Live

#1TimImprovementPosted 3/28/2013 4:19:58 AM
Or cheapish retail games? For 3 people ideally (or more). My friends and I enjoy playing Happy Wars, but are looking for more stuff to play.
#2VlayerPosted 3/28/2013 5:26:11 AM
Terraria just came out yesterday, it's 1200 MSP and you could try the trial to see if you like it(the controls take a little time to get used too)

It'll last you a really long time, there's a lot of content in it and it allows for full 8 player co-op.
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
#3Dyno_StormPosted 3/28/2013 5:28:49 AM
Castle Crashers has 4-player co-op offline and online.
---
GT: DynoStorm
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/28/2013 6:03:35 AM
Some fun, cheapish retail games:
Burnout Paradise
FIFA 12 should be like...$15
Halo CEA, Halo Wars, Halo 3, Reach, ODST, or 4
Assassin's Creed 3
GTA IV/Red Dead
Left 4 Dead 2

Arcade:
Castle Crashers
Scott Pilgrim
Hydro Thunder
Geometry Wars 2
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#5SheepinatorPosted 3/28/2013 6:54:39 AM
You can check the database here for Arcade and retail. If you find some games you're interested in, post back and I'm sure we can chime in with opinions on them.

http://www.co-optimus.com/system/11/xbox-live-arcade.html
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#6TimImprovement(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:12:20 AM
Thanks for all the help so far
#7dasboosPosted 3/28/2013 7:26:55 AM
Wrecked is good fun for couch co-op if you like top down racers with weapons. Probably not worth the 1200msp but there you go.
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
#8BDzaPosted 3/28/2013 8:43:20 AM
The Splosion Man games are great co-op platforming games if you and your friends are good at working together. Game requires timing and quick reflexes to complete levels. The humor might turn some people off, but I found it hilarious. Ms Splosion Man is the better of the 2 games. I think both games are 800pts each. Make sure you demo the game before you buy because I find not everyone likes these games as much as me.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#9Tech9Posted 3/28/2013 8:58:58 AM
Awesomenauts - very much like Happy Wars in the attack enemy base as a team. Smaller community, but I think it's still pretty active for a year old arcade game.

I've heard Monday Night Combat is another game that is still active and is pretty similar to Happy Wars.
#10CapwnDPosted 3/28/2013 9:06:02 AM
Surprised Minecraft wasn't mentioned.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss