This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Minecraft exceeds 6 MILLION sales on Xbox Live Arcade...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Minecraft exceeds 6 MILLION sales on Xbox Live Arcade...
2 years ago#1
http://www.edge-online.com/news/minecraft-exceeds-6-million-sales-on-xbla/

Minecraft has exceeded six million sales on XBLA, according to developer 4J Studios.

“Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has now sold over six million copies,” the studio announced via Twitter.

Mojang revealed the game’s astonishing performance across all formats at the end of last year, with XBLA, PC and mobile versions shifting 500,000 on Christmas day.

Mojang is now also considering bringing Minecraft to PSN, while the 360 version will hit retail shelves next month.
2 years ago#2
People like Minecraft and the 360.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
2 years ago#3
I could be the only person who has never played Minecraft lol
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NINID: RobDaCool
2 years ago#4
Wow 6 million downloads, I never liked minecraft but lots of people must enjoy it
2 years ago#5
Ya Minecraft is awesome (especially on PC)
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
2 years ago#6
Mojang is now also considering bringing Minecraft to PSN

good for you, little buddy. your system needs all the help it can get.
---
Blarrgh.
2 years ago#7
Donomega posted...

Make that 1 out of 2 people.
2 years ago#8
I tried it once for about 20 minutes. I had no idea wtf was going on, or what the point was. I still don't. People seem to really enjoy it but I just don't get it. Sometimes I hear things about it that I would like such as exploring caverns and finding loot and stuff, but then I hear it's just about building crap. I dunno.
2 years ago#9
Casuals will play anything Farmville-esque.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
2 years ago#10
Donomega posted...

You and me both. I keep meaning to give it a try with my kids when they play it.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Minecraft exceeds 6 MILLION sales on Xbox Live Arcade...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived