This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragonborn dlc or Terraria, which to buy?

#1GeistPosted 3/29/2013 2:59:10 AM
Dragonborn dlc or Terraria, which to buy? - Results (24 votes)
Dragonborn dlc
29.17% (7 votes)
Terraria
70.83% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which would you pick if you wanted both, but could only get one? Any fans of either the dlc or Terraria, feel free to post why.
---
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.
#2JoboHotepPosted 3/29/2013 3:02:21 AM
Grab Dragonborn since it's on sale, get Terraria when it's on sale.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#3Geist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 3:14:33 AM
JoboHotep posted...

That's what I was originally thinking, but then I thought "Do I really want more of one game or a brand new game?" And I got stumped. I have the both Dawnguard and Heartfire and have yet to start either.
---
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.
#4JoboHotepPosted 3/29/2013 3:16:21 AM
Geist posted...
JoboHotep posted...

That's what I was originally thinking, but then I thought "Do I really want more of one game or a brand new game?" And I got stumped. I have the both Dawnguard and Heartfire and have yet to start either.

I just based my opinion on you stating that you wanted them both, so if you are planning on getting both, I'd get the one on sale while it's on sale.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#5The_Dark_Slay3rPosted 3/29/2013 3:25:56 AM
I had a blast with Terraria on PC. Bethesda DLC tends to go on sale every couple of months.