This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Joss Whedon's Firefly should be made into a video game.

#11skribblzPosted 3/29/2013 7:21:28 AM
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
---
The 5 Symptoms of Laziness:
#12lostnumberwarPosted 3/29/2013 7:22:48 AM
It depends on who's making it and whether there will be that online pass or season pass crap involved.
---
The preceding message has been brought to you by Spite.
#13BlueJester007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:25:05 AM
protools1983 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
protools1983 posted...
Where is the option where you delete your GameFaqs account and never come back?

What's up your rump?

Just messin with ya. Have a great day dude!

Oh. You too.

skribblz posted...
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand

Gorramit! Now you've got me singing.
---
Mal: You want to run this ship?!
Jayne: Yes! Mal: Well. . . you can't.
#14BahamutBBobPosted 3/29/2013 7:34:11 AM
The show and movie were enjoyable, but naw.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#15BlueJester007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 4:24:36 PM
BahamutBBob posted...
The show and movie were enjoyable, but naw.

What would be wrong with a game?
---
Mal: You want to run this ship?!
Jayne: Yes! Mal: Well. . . you can't.
#16Dragon NexusPosted 3/29/2013 4:43:55 PM
Why did I read the title as "Joss Whedon's family"?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#17StarskiRPosted 3/29/2013 7:53:02 PM(edited)
As much as I would love more(and I totally would consume it in any media form), I have closure with the series.
Between the show, the movie, the comics, and the 10th Year Reunion Special, all my questions have been answered.

And I have read the Buffy S8/9 and Angel S6 comics. I don't want to take a chance that the nest piece of Firefly media will be bad. Cause the Buffy/Angel continuation comics were terrible. We really lucked out with the Firefly comics being good, but I would imagine hat was because there were still stories to be told in the Firefly universe.
---
XBL GT: CoryStarkiller
#18ILikesCheesePosted 3/30/2013 5:01:11 AM
NO.

Please, let Firefly die. Hell, it's been dead for ten years already. That tombstone has a pretty thick layer of moss on it. We're talking about a show that had, what, nine episodes or something? No, no, no, no.

I'd much rather see the Buffyverse return in a show, movie, or game. Comics don't count.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#19Arucard05Posted 3/30/2013 5:02:15 AM
NO.

Please, let Firefly die. Hell, it's been dead for ten years already.

---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
#20Rome218Posted 3/30/2013 5:13:06 AM
A big no. I love Firefly and Serenity, seen the series and show so many times. They are both the only thing I have on both DVD and Blu Ray on purpose.

Okay my reasons:
1.The odds are a game based on Firefly is going to be garbage. The odds of it having great commercial success is low, especially since the series has a cult following and not a mainstream one. Also, not every Firefly fan are probably gamers, even more of a limited market.

2. It's been too many years. For most people, they will see a game on the shelves from a tv show they heard their friend bug them about watching before this person was old enough to buy a beer.

3. It has a chance to ruin a great franchise. If the off chance the game is great, it will still probably be overlooked by rehashes that gamers are comfortable with.

X-Files was a show that I thought was good before it jumped the shark, but I am not asking for a video game. Firefly is old as X-Files.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES