This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Joss Whedon's Firefly should be made into a video game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. C/D Joss Whedon's Firefly should be made into a video game.

User Info: skribblz

skribblz
3 years ago#11
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
The 5 Symptoms of Laziness:

User Info: lostnumberwar

lostnumberwar
3 years ago#12
It depends on who's making it and whether there will be that online pass or season pass crap involved.
The preceding message has been brought to you by Spite.

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
3 years ago#13
protools1983 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
protools1983 posted...
Where is the option where you delete your GameFaqs account and never come back?

What's up your rump?

Just messin with ya. Have a great day dude!

Oh. You too.

skribblz posted...
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand

Gorramit! Now you've got me singing.
Mal: You want to run this ship?!
Jayne: Yes! Mal: Well. . . you can't.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 years ago#14
The show and movie were enjoyable, but naw.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
3 years ago#15
BahamutBBob posted...
The show and movie were enjoyable, but naw.

What would be wrong with a game?
Mal: You want to run this ship?!
Jayne: Yes! Mal: Well. . . you can't.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#16
Why did I read the title as "Joss Whedon's family"?
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: StarskiR

StarskiR
3 years ago#17
As much as I would love more(and I totally would consume it in any media form), I have closure with the series.
Between the show, the movie, the comics, and the 10th Year Reunion Special, all my questions have been answered.

And I have read the Buffy S8/9 and Angel S6 comics. I don't want to take a chance that the nest piece of Firefly media will be bad. Cause the Buffy/Angel continuation comics were terrible. We really lucked out with the Firefly comics being good, but I would imagine hat was because there were still stories to be told in the Firefly universe.
XBL GT: CoryStarkiller

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
3 years ago#18
NO.

Please, let Firefly die. Hell, it's been dead for ten years already. That tombstone has a pretty thick layer of moss on it. We're talking about a show that had, what, nine episodes or something? No, no, no, no.

I'd much rather see the Buffyverse return in a show, movie, or game. Comics don't count.
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
3 years ago#19
NO.

Please, let Firefly die. Hell, it's been dead for ten years already.
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
3 years ago#20
A big no. I love Firefly and Serenity, seen the series and show so many times. They are both the only thing I have on both DVD and Blu Ray on purpose.

Okay my reasons:
1.The odds are a game based on Firefly is going to be garbage. The odds of it having great commercial success is low, especially since the series has a cult following and not a mainstream one. Also, not every Firefly fan are probably gamers, even more of a limited market.

2. It's been too many years. For most people, they will see a game on the shelves from a tv show they heard their friend bug them about watching before this person was old enough to buy a beer.

3. It has a chance to ruin a great franchise. If the off chance the game is great, it will still probably be overlooked by rehashes that gamers are comfortable with.

X-Files was a show that I thought was good before it jumped the shark, but I am not asking for a video game. Firefly is old as X-Files.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. C/D Joss Whedon's Firefly should be made into a video game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived