This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lets talk about when GFs get mad about us video gaming...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Lets talk about when GFs get mad about us video gaming...
2 years ago#1
When I first got live I played Rainbow Six Vegas pretty much all night, every night. Not only did the girl stop getting sexed but I would also yell, curse and drink too much beer.

Haha she would get sooo mad and slam the bedroom door! Good times.....
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
2 years ago#2
not having sex is good times?

my xbox gets turned off when my wife gets home from work. I get laid.
2 years ago#3
tubb311 posted...

Yea but you are married so wamp wamp, variety is the spice of life.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
2 years ago#4
you're a very intelligent individual. i look forward to whatever you might say next with great eagerness. how's humpin that fist workin out for you, guy?
---
Blarrgh.
2 years ago#5
protools1983 posted...
tubb311 posted...

Especially when she'll be going for other variety because you're not providing it.
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
2 years ago#6
cheeseandtoast posted...
you're a very intelligent individual. i look forward to whatever you might say next with great eagerness. how's humpin that fist workin out for you, guy?

I literally just laughed out loud at work and got looks. Well played indeed!
---
2 years ago#7
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
protools1983 posted...
tubb311 posted...

Especially when she'll be going for other variety because you're not providing it.

Meh, I was done with it anyhow.
---
2 years ago#8
of all the game to choose over sex......Rainbow Six Vegas? come on man!
2 years ago#9
tubb311 posted...

Dude, valid point but I had been bashing that gash for like 8 months at that point. The plan was to make her so mad she leaves me so that I am the victim and get out of it scott free.

On to the next...
---
2 years ago#10
protools1983 posted...
tubb311 posted...

Dude, valid point but I had been bashing that gash for like 8 months at that point. The plan was to make her so mad she leaves me so that I am the victim and get out of it scott free.

On to the next...

wow, those dolls can take some serious abuse.. how many times did you have to re-add air?
---
Blarrgh.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Lets talk about when GFs get mad about us video gaming...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived