This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lets talk about when GFs get mad about us video gaming...

#11protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:34:51 AM
cheeseandtoast posted...
protools1983 posted...
tubb311 posted...
of all the game to choose over sex......Rainbow Six Vegas? come on man!

Dude, valid point but I had been bashing that gash for like 8 months at that point. The plan was to make her so mad she leaves me so that I am the victim and get out of it scott free.

On to the next...

wow, those dolls can take some serious abuse.. how many times did you have to re-add air?

Oh you...... such a silly goose.

Like once a month.......
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#12cheeseandtoastPosted 3/29/2013 8:37:29 AM
protools1983 posted...
cheeseandtoast posted...
protools1983 posted...
tubb311 posted...

Dude, valid point but I had been bashing that gash for like 8 months at that point. The plan was to make her so mad she leaves me so that I am the victim and get out of it scott free.

On to the next...

wow, those dolls can take some serious abuse.. how many times did you have to re-add air?

Like once a month.......

assuming by some miracle that your story is true than i feel bad for your woman and glad she moved on... you got off lucky, she should have repeatedly slammed your junk between the covers of a heavy book.
---
Blarrgh.
#13protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:40:04 AM
cheeseandtoast posted...
protools1983 posted...
cheeseandtoast posted...
protools1983 posted...
tubb311 posted...

On to the next...

Like once a month.......

assuming by some miracle that your story is true than i feel bad for your woman and glad she moved on... you got off lucky, she should have repeatedly slammed your junk between the covers of a heavy book.

Woah woah c'mon now, thats a bit harsh. So I lost interest in the relationship and decided to go out like a coward. Big deal, have you never done that? This was in my early twenties as well. I have since found waaaay better ways to ditch women.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#14cheeseandtoastPosted 3/29/2013 8:45:49 AM
protools1983 posted...
Woah woah c'mon now, thats a bit harsh. So I lost interest in the relationship and decided to go out like a coward. Big deal, have you never done that? This was in my early twenties as well. I have since found waaaay better ways to ditch women.

well, let's see...in my experience most dudes who brag about getting play weren't getting anything but rough palms. and even if were true, getting on a game site and braggin about dumping women...low-class. so yeah. go ahead and have the last word, this topic stinks. peace out.
---
Blarrgh.
#15protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:47:52 AM
cheeseandtoast posted...
protools1983 posted...

well, let's see...in my experience most dudes who brag about getting play weren't getting anything but rough palms. and even if were true, getting on a game site and braggin about dumping women...low-class. so yeah. go ahead and have the last word, this topic stinks. peace out.

I apologize, I totally forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm protools1983, low class is the name of my game. Atleast with this particular alter ego.....
---
#16MRL3G3NDPosted 3/29/2013 9:55:05 AM
lmao you gotta learn balance...
At the same time if she is not more entertaining than the game you may need to trade her in.

women are fueled by attention
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#17ctrIAltDeletePosted 3/30/2013 3:36:36 PM
protools1983 posted...
cheeseandtoast posted...
protools1983 posted...

I apologize, I totally forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm protools1983, low class is the name of my game. Atleast with this particular alter ego.....

Yea right hahaha