This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBL Rewards members line up your Arcade titles for April.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBL Rewards members line up your Arcade titles for April.
2 years ago#1
There's a new "MyPunchcard" promotion starting April 1st where you can get a free avatar item, a free month of gold, and 800 points.

1. Play 20 hours in any combination of Arcade titles over the month and get a free avatar item.

2. Buy any 4 Arcade titles priced 400 points or higher and get a free month Gold.

3. Buy any 4 Arcade titles priced 800 points or higher and get 800 MS Points.

So if you're currently playing an Arcade title, save those play hours until April 1st.

http://majornelson.com/2013/03/28/play-to-earn-from-xbox-live-rewards/
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
2 years ago#2
eh no

none of these reward deals are ever worth it.

Dont feel like playing 20 hours for a friggin t shirt.
---
http://oi49.tinypic.com/w854w4.jpg
2 years ago#3
TheBlueStig posted...

Where are you getting this from?

All I see is spend 3200 points on Arcade games and get 800 points, nothing about having to buy 4 at 800 points or more.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
2 years ago#4
Super Creatures posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Where are you getting this from?

All I see is spend 3200 points on Arcade games and get 800 points, nothing about having to buy 4 at 800 points or more.

Go to MyPunchcard on your rewards page, it lists four 800 point blocks, so your choice, spend 3200 total, or combine the requirements for #2 and #3 to get both of them.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
2 years ago#5
TheBlueStig posted...
There's a new "MyPunchcard" promotion starting April 1st where you can get a free avatar item, a free month of gold, and 800 points.

1. Play 20 hours in any combination of Arcade titles over the month and get a free avatar item.

2. Buy any 4 Arcade titles priced 400 points or higher and get a free month Gold.

So if you're currently playing an Arcade title, save those play hours until April 1st.

http://majornelson.com/2013/03/28/play-to-earn-from-xbox-live-rewards/

Cool. I know for sure I will be getting the Avatar item, I just hope it isn't the same "I Love XBOX" T-shirt. Looks like I might have to buy 4 800 msp games. If you think about it, that's 4 Arcade games, 1 month of Gold, and 800msp for 30 dollars. Awesome deal.
---
The DEATH cannot die!
2 years ago#6
I want I hate xbox tshirt
cause i really do
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
2 years ago#7
Darkest_Evil posted...
I want I hate xbox tshirt
cause i really do

That's awesome. It makes me think of a Sega racing game. If you put Mario as your name it denies you and says something like "Isn't cool".
---
The DEATH cannot die!
2 years ago#8
Brucebee posted...
eh no

I'm guessing most people here would have played 20 hours of xbla games next month anyways. I don't get what is so bad about playing an average of 40 minutes each day. >.>
2 years ago#9
It's be great if State of Decay came out next month. It's a good deal, but I'm not going to let it lead me into buying games I wasn't really thinking about.

And within a month of buying Spelunky I easily went through 20 hours. Speaking of Spelunky, I should look to see if I missed any other XBLA gems.
2 years ago#10
TheIastspartan posted...
Brucebee posted...
eh no

I'm guessing most people here would have played 20 hours of xbla games next month anyways. I don't get what is so bad about playing an average of 40 minutes each day. >.>

Exactly. I've got plenty of Arcade titles to play in 30 days.

Section 8 Prejudice
Torchlight
Game Room
Pinball FX2
Virtua Fighter 2
Sonic Adventure
Dragon's Lair
Jet Set Radio HD
Happy Wars
Geometry Wars Evolved
Toy Soldiers
The Maw
R-Type Dimensions
Snoopy Flying Ace
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
GripShift
Harm's Way
Aegis Wing

I might even add Motocross Madness to that list.
---
Ben Franklin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBL Rewards members line up your Arcade titles for April.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived