This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBL Rewards members line up your Arcade titles for April.

#21SparkItUpPosted 3/30/2013 9:42:45 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
SparkItUp posted...
If you redeem codes for Arcade titles with prepaid codes, do they count as purchases?

I seriously doubt it.

if true, that is kinda lame
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#22Gillian SeedPosted 3/30/2013 9:51:14 AM
I haven't seen the VIP Exclusives thing mentioned, so I'll just point out if you do all three promotions (20+ hours, 4+ 400+ MSP XBLA games, 3200+ MSP) you are "guaranteed a spot in an upcoming VIP Exclusives". Though there's no clue to what VIP Exclusives will be.

I'll probably buy enough XBLA games, so the VIP incentive will make me be sure I play XBLA games for 20 hours. The avatar item doesn't matter to me, but it's the last step for VIP. Plus, it comes almost naturally.

It's not like that Halo 4 deal where you had to play 35 hours for the lowest reward, and 140 hours for the highest reward. Damn, Microsoft must have really wanted to pad the stat for Halo 4 hours played.
#23I WIll Not Stab YouPosted 3/30/2013 11:11:20 AM
so if i buy 4 800 point games ill get a free month of gold and 800 points back??
that seems like its kind of worth it....
---
Nice Try, Zarflax!
#24TheBlueStig(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 11:18:45 AM
I WIll Not Stab You posted...
so if i buy 4 800 point games ill get a free month of gold and 800 points back??
that seems like its kind of worth it....

You have to buy at least 4 Arcade titles priced 400 points or higher to get the free month of gold. Games on Demand titles don't count.

You have to spend at least 3200 points on Arcade titles to get the 800 points back.

The best way to combine those 2 things is to get 4 Arcade titles at 800 points each.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#25I WIll Not Stab YouPosted 3/30/2013 11:24:50 AM
actually....screw it. id rather just buy the BL2 season pass. hahaha.
---
Nice Try, Zarflax!
#26TheBlueStig(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 11:31:27 AM
You'd rather spend more just for multiplayer that will be dead inside of 6 months?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#27kingwutuguPosted 3/30/2013 7:48:00 PM
could be another false advertisement like that last 2 promos. the halo one comes to mind, they didn't send me them, i ask support and they said it's limited supply, only so many points can be given out. so i told them to eff off.

but i wanted to ask any way: "does the walking dead count if i get it on the 1st?"
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#28Stray_ZeroPosted 3/31/2013 1:58:26 AM
kingwutugu posted...
But i wanted to ask any way: "does the Walking Dead count if i get it on the 1st?"

Not really, since technically the sale still goes on until the morning of 4/2. And I dunno if XBLA games with DLC (like TWD priced normally) will count towards that.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#29Gillian SeedPosted 3/31/2013 8:34:57 AM
There hasn't been any word on if XBLA dlc counts towards the 3200 MSP. I think the last four episodes are considered dlc, so they wouldn't count if dlc doesn't count. Also, even if somehow dlc counts towards the 400 MSP purchases those episodes wouldn't count since they're on sale for 200 MSP.

Episode 1 would be free, so it can't count. You wouldn't be making a 400 MSP purchase, and your not spending anything to add to 3200 MSP.

I kind of doubt dlc will count. The promotion seems to be a way to get people to buy new XBLA games.
#30jediknight52501Posted 3/31/2013 1:08:32 PM
play 20 Hours of Minecraft. that way you get something for nothing.
---
it is good to be back. XBL-UGC Jedi Master, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501