This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Terraria, worth it?

#1XxTrifuzzxXPosted 3/30/2013 4:14:36 AM
I have this game on my PC and put almost 200 hours in it (GREAT GAME) but was wondering if it was worth the buy on 360.

I mean, I would love to be able to play couch co-op with my friends and all, but is there any big difference between the two versions in terms of content?

Thanks.
---
Dinner Tonight - Amir Blumenfeld
#2SolnotPosted 3/30/2013 4:17:54 AM
Yes, it is always worth it to buy the same game twice when you already own it on another platform.
#3nothingbeastPosted 3/30/2013 4:36:49 AM
I've only played the demo (plan on buying the full 360 version later today) but I thought I heard the 360 does have more content.

Do NOT quote me on that, though.

But it's just $15. If you want some couch co-op with friends, you just have to decide if that's more worth your money than treating those same friends to Burger King, or something.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#4Rome218Posted 3/30/2013 5:03:38 AM(edited)
I don't understand this topic. You've played the game, you know if it's worth it or not. Also, we're talking about a 15 dollar purchase. If you have friends that want to play a game that you say offered that much time for 15 dollars, why wouldn't you?

That type of person is the one who I give 8 dollars if we spend 15 dollars on beer together, because if I give 7 I do not want him to embarrass himself by mentioning we technically paid 7.50 each. So the extra 50 cents is worth it not to see him in that light.

That's like the same price as going to the movies with friends, except it has longevity. You'd have to be a serious cheapskate not to, or you don't have friends lined up to play this with you. If that's the case, then your decision to buy it should depend on where you like to park your behind when you play this game, and would you like the mouse as opposed to controller.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES