This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any idea whats the matter with my xbox?

#11Red OrcPosted 3/31/2013 5:18:00 PM
Try running the 360 in the other position. As in if it is placed horizontal, switch to vertical. Be sure to remove any disc before moving!
Maybe blast some condensed air through it, but also be careful with that stuff, you don't want to directly freeze/blast any important parts.
#12kingwutuguPosted 3/31/2013 6:05:54 PM
is it by any chance a game themed xbox?
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#13Life And DeathPosted 3/31/2013 6:15:00 PM
Sounds like may need to get a new one, I'm on like my 7th haha.

I saw you in another topic TC, if you still need a Xbox Live code hot me up with a PM. I think it has to be a new account though one that's never been with Gold.
---
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive
#14BatmanVonDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:19:12 PM
Oh snap, it started playing games without a hitch a few hours ago, lets see how long it lasts.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg
"I'm not even remotely willing to talk about the other 50%, Because I AM NOT A ROBOT" ~ Lunar Cobain 2004
#15randomweirdoPosted 3/31/2013 6:20:45 PM
Actually, try to go to the folders for the games that do this, delete any title updates and corrupted data. Then go through the rest of your game folders and delete corrupted data. Make sure to check other folders with content in them for corrupted stuff as well. It can be as simple as some corrupted saves.

Then delete your profile (select profile only), marketplace system data, rights database and clear cache two times. Then turn console off, remove and reseat hard drive.

Then download profile and try it again. That pretty much clears out all the junk and if it doesn't fix it, it's either your hard drive or console. You might also want to try out your hard drive with those games on your friend's console (if you can), or see if you can play the games all right from USB or with no hard drive.