This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have Wii U and PC. Thinking about getting 360 this year...

#1DarthFloatyPosted 3/30/2013 7:06:49 PM
Because it has some games last gen that PC didn't which interest me. It also supports all games with a controller, which I prefer. I have no burning interest in a PS4 or 720 (to be fair, we don't no much about it) at this time. I wouldn't get Live, because I play online on my other systems.

So what do you guys think: would it be a good purchase? What model/bundle of Xbox would be best? What Xbox exclusive games would you recommend, that don't require online play (or what games only on PS3/360 that run better on Xbox would you recommend)?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
#2AsucaHayashiPosted 3/30/2013 7:36:51 PM
RDR seems obvious.

also, there are only a select few games that don't run better on 360... oblivion and FF13 off the top of my head.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#3sauruschamp1Posted 3/31/2013 1:26:31 AM
If you shop around the best deall would probably to buy a 4gb slim and buy the HDD separate as it usually works out cheaper as the HDD's are cheap on places like ebay. Exclusives theres halo and gears of war (personally not that keen on gears), if you haven't played mass effect grab the trilogy its a must. There is also the fable series as well.
---
Xbox GT: Zarosian Steam GT: Zarosio
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
#4DarthFloaty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 5:13:52 PM
Thank you two for the opinions. Would anyone else care to weigh-in?