This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your coolest Battlefield moment?

#1XxTrifuzzxXPosted 3/31/2013 4:49:31 AM
What was the coolest thing you've ever done in battlefield? (Not just battlefield 3)

Mine was in Battlefield Bad Company 2, I forgot what map it was, but there was a big lake that two people were speeding across in a boat, probably 85 mph or something. Anyway, I took out my sniper rifle, aimed a little bit ahead of them and BAM I got a double headshot kill!

Anyone else have really awesome stories?
---
Dinner Tonight - Amir Blumenfeld
#2XxTrifuzzxX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:42:58 AM
Nobody?
---
Dinner Tonight - Amir Blumenfeld
#3OverburdenedPosted 3/31/2013 8:00:36 AM
When I sold it.

It just wasn't for me, I can see its a very good game, I'm too used to halo and call of cod, just couldn't get into it.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#4SomnambulisticPosted 3/31/2013 8:04:28 AM
Dinging an attack helo's pilot in the head while he did a strafing run on my teammates and it crashed and smashed an enemy sniper.
---
[ Days Gone Bye ]
#5old_school227Posted 3/31/2013 8:52:03 AM
Bad Co 2: Beta

I was in my friends helicopter above the building that was holding the M-com station. I jumped out and sniped a dude whilst in mid air, then i landed right behind another guy and immediately knifed him, picked up his kit and ran into the building and armed the M-com station. Sadly they disarmed it.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#6656stoogePosted 3/31/2013 8:58:28 AM
Overburdened posted...
When I sold it.

It just wasn't for me, I can see its a very good game, I'm too used to halo and call of cod, just couldn't get into it.

I wish I could sell mine, but that damn online pass renders it useless.

I actually didn't mind the game, but I bought it to play with a friend and after owning it a year I've played it with him once. Otherwise I get teamed with randoms and I end up tying to capture every base while they hang back and snipe at tanks.

The only thing I hated about it (besides everything EA is known for: Online pass, DLC, crappy servers) is having to earn the most rudimentary of equipment by playing a few dozen matches.

The first 10 matches I played I got murdered because I couldn't even afford a scope. I hate games where that's the case.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#7SparkItUpPosted 3/31/2013 9:03:00 AM
for me it would be either my first snipe on a chopper pilot for a 348 point bonus (pure luck) and the exuberant feel of watching it just crash afterwards (on Alborz w/ L96) , my first 1200M head shot (Alborz w/ L96 no bipod) or my triple head shot on Seine w/ the M98B.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#8SparkItUpPosted 3/31/2013 9:04:57 AM
656stooge posted...

The only thing I hated about it (besides everything EA is known for: Online pass, DLC, crappy servers) is having to earn the most rudimentary of equipment by playing a few dozen matches.

Kinda with you on this...I suck at gun game, so I am pretty much never going to get certain tags or achievements because I can't get the M5K. I did the requirement once but for whatever reason, the assignment didn't update.
---
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#9singhellotakuPosted 3/31/2013 10:14:55 AM
Probably shooting down a dive bombing Jet while being gunner for a Humvee, it exploded right in front of me then the flaming wreckage smashed into the ground in front of the car and cartwheeled over us.

If not that, when I accidentally flew through the hanger in wake island while trying to escape another jet, and road-killed a guy inside while the jet smashed into the ground inside, still don't know how I didn't crash...
#10SparkItUpPosted 3/31/2013 10:24:26 AM
singhellotaku posted...
Probably shooting down a dive bombing Jet while being gunner for a Humvee, it exploded right in front of me then the flaming wreckage smashed into the ground in front of the car and cartwheeled over us.

If not that, when I accidentally flew through the hanger in wake island while trying to escape another jet, and road-killed a guy inside while the jet smashed into the ground inside, still don't know how I didn't crash...

love those moments where you belly smash the ground w/out blowing up , and hearing the guy that was chasing you from behind blow up ..lol
---