This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your coolest Battlefield moment?

#21richboy900Posted 4/1/2013 1:37:16 AM
I have a few.

Shooting down choppers/jets with the tank.

Sniping pilots when they are flying or sniping guys on quads/jet skis. I even used to snipe snipers with the shotguns on bad co 2 it was well funny.

Taking down chopper with the uav drone in bc2.

Putting c4 on enemy vehicle, hide then detonate it when people board it.

Hitting choppers with any of the rocket launchers, particuarlly the m136?- if that's the one you guide youself.

I also got a road kill with the jet ski haha.
#22magemaximusPosted 4/1/2013 1:41:54 AM
probably battlefield 2 for pc. i was driving this car and sent a person flying when i hit him.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#23ObtikPosted 4/2/2013 7:17:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XzFrpwqAJQ
Mentu vs. Flyinpuma - HIS POV
#24JigglybuffPosted 4/2/2013 7:58:55 AM
I once roadkilled 9 guys who had just spawned at base b on wake island with the harrier.

I was trying to get a kill with its weak ass machine guns by dive bombing the ground at a jeep. Didn't pull up in time, slammed into the jeep and bounced off it making my jet go from flying straight to turning sideways (one wing in the air the other scraping the ground) and my front end of the jet turning. Then after that slammed into 9 people who decided to spawn at their only base before I slammed into a building and blew up
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#25JigglybuffPosted 4/2/2013 8:01:11 AM
Jigglybuff posted...
I once roadkilled 9 guys who had just spawned at base b on wake island with the harrier.

I was trying to get a kill with its weak ass machine guns by dive bombing the ground at a jeep. Didn't pull up in time, slammed into the jeep and bounced off it making my jet go from flying straight to turning sideways (one wing in the air the other scraping the ground) and my front end of the jet turning. Then after that slammed into 9 people who decided to spawn at their only base before I slammed into a building and blew up

Basically I slammed into them with the top of the jet, like cockpit side. My friend in the apache up above saw the whole thing and said I just looked like a 125mph firey flyswatter of death
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#26Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 4/2/2013 11:56:52 AM
The only thing I found entertaining about Battlefield was the videos on youtube of people planting explosives on helicopters and planes and then blowing them up after their teammates take off in them. Apparently people take that crap very seriously.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#27SolidStryderPosted 4/2/2013 12:08:25 PM
I know I have seen some **** in this series, but I'm drawing a blank right now. One of my favorite moments was on day one, I walked over with a friend to pick up our copies and we spent the day at his house alternating who would play. First game I get into, me and 3 other guys run over to this helicopter. As soon as it gets in the air, it's going nose up, so I bail out. As I hit the ground, I notice the copter spinning as it disappears behind a building, followed by a loud explosion and the notification that 3 members of my team died. Those men were heroes.
#28BloodyDove2vsPosted 4/2/2013 12:09:35 PM
Overburdened posted...
When I sold it.

It just wasn't for me, I can see its a very good game, I'm too used to halo and call of cod, just couldn't get into it.

nice.
#29HMXTaylor_LeePosted 4/2/2013 12:16:05 PM
On Caspian Border, I was over by flag alpha on Conquest. I was over by a conex, being pursued by an enemy helicopter while I was hiding behind some shipping crates.

Luckily, the ticket counter hit twenty five, and the comms tower crashed down on the chopper as it was banking around to hit me again. It was suitably epic.
#30xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/2/2013 12:19:34 PM
BF3- I was in a jet, and another jet was following me. I flew straight up and jumped out of my jet and parachuted down and the other jet hit mine, exploded and I flew safely to the ground and I just happened to be 3 feet away from a sniper, so I knifed him.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn