This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yo fellow gamers, til how long will you play video games?

#11f3l1xxx672Posted 3/31/2013 7:47:12 AM
I'd like to say until I die, but at least until my hands dont work right
---
Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words describing the impact materialise out of thin air
#12thekozmicpigPosted 3/31/2013 7:49:33 AM
f3l1xxx672 posted...

Pretty much this. Death or physically impossible.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#13greatone101Posted 3/31/2013 8:06:13 AM
Video games is a great way to get rid of stress. So thats why i will be playing video games til i longer can.
#14pakathecatPosted 3/31/2013 8:08:36 AM
thekozmicpig posted...
f3l1xxx672 posted...

Pretty much this. Death or physically impossible.

Yep, til they pry the controller from my cold, dead hands. ;-) Or when my vision goes completely. I'm sure as I get way up there diminishing abilities may limit what I can enjoy, and tight finances or other issues in life might keep me from playing much from time to time, but I don't see ever losing interest entirely.
#15KID VIDPosted 3/31/2013 8:15:58 AM
Santo3485 posted...
I'm 33 and my interest is already declining. Beside I barely have time to game at all these days with a family, a daughter and mortage to look after. However if I do get time to game usually I'd do it around 9-10 pm for about an hour or two. But its been a good run. Started out with the Atari 2600, C64 and Amiga 500 before moving on to consoles.

WTF? It's scary how this sounds EXACTLY like me, word for word.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#16Arucard05Posted 3/31/2013 8:18:26 AM
The me of now says forever, but I'm a different person in the future so who knows.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#17Santo3485Posted 3/31/2013 8:27:53 AM
KID VID posted...
Santo3485 posted...
I'm 33 and my interest is already declining. Beside I barely have time to game at all these days with a family, a daughter and mortage to look after. However if I do get time to game usually I'd do it around 9-10 pm for about an hour or two. But its been a good run. Started out with the Atari 2600, C64 and Amiga 500 before moving on to consoles.

Yeah I'm not joking. I used to say that I'd game till the day I die. But I'm completely different person today then I was 10 years ago. My priorities are completely different today as well. But we are all individuals so I cant speak for everybody. Thats just me. Who knows who you'll be in the future?
---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
#18bigali3nPosted 3/31/2013 8:37:09 AM
Until they bore me.
---
911 was an outside job.
http://www.debunking911.com/
#19KID VIDPosted 3/31/2013 8:38:28 AM
Santo3485 posted...
KID VID posted...
Santo3485 posted...

Yeah I'm not joking. I used to say that I'd game till the day I die. But I'm completely different person today then I was 10 years ago. My priorities are completely different today as well. But we are all individuals so I cant speak for everybody. Thats just me. Who knows who you'll be in the future?

I'm also 33, have a daughter and mortgage, play around 9-10pm for an hour or two and I also started with those systems you mentioned. I use to be all about the games, but my priorities have also changed within the last 10 years.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#20VandelayIncPosted 3/31/2013 8:42:38 AM
when i stopped breathing