This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yo fellow gamers, til how long will you play video games?

#81Knight_Rider_3KPosted 3/31/2013 5:57:20 PM
I stop with the end of this generation. In all likelihood, GTA V will be the last game I buy.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#82motoraptorPosted 3/31/2013 6:00:50 PM
I'm finishing up school within a year or two and right now I don't envision stopping. I may not have control over this, but I would really like a career where work stays at work. I want to be able to go home and do my own thing and not worry about bringing work home.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#83WinternovaPosted 3/31/2013 6:00:50 PM
I started with Pong. I'm 41 now and I'll never stop playing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#84kungfuj0Posted 3/31/2013 6:06:41 PM
I am 38 here, and my interest comes and goes depending on what's out and what's coming out.

Right now I am in a bit of a lull, as there is nothing out that I want, but I've been through those before. They always fade...ALWAYS. This one will probably fade in September when GTAV gets here! It may fade much sooner if this Defiance game I keep hearing about is any good.

I will probably play until:

1. I can't due to some physical or mental condition. I've had eye issues all my life, so that is indeed a possiblity for me unfortunately.

2. The industry goes even farther in this anti-consumer direction that they are currently headed in. Even if they do, I'll probably still game in some way. I'll just be more creative about how I do it.

3. There are no more games coming out that interest me. I already am at the point where I don't watch much network tv(ABC,CBS,FOX,lolNBC) because they don't show **** that I like watching anymore. I am already at the point where I don't listen to too much newer music because most of these fools can't sing for **** these days. If the gaming industry gets to that point where they aren't putting out anything that I like, I'll have to put them down as well. I am like a cat in that regard...I don't come when you call, I come when I'm interested.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!