This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone explain the ending to Bioshock Infinite MAJOR SPOILERS

#21vigorm0rtisPosted 4/1/2013 12:54:07 AM
You might want to go over those details one more time, hidesuke. No disrespect, but I think you got a few events in the timeline out of order.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#22hidesukePosted 4/1/2013 1:08:11 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
You might want to go over those details one more time, hidesuke. No disrespect, but I think you got a few events in the timeline out of order.

none taken :)

i really want to get all the timelines straight in order though! especially booker's timeline im only in my second playthrough and collected 69 of the 80 voxaphones

so much help would be appreciated of sorting out the timeline vigorm0rtis :D
#23vigorm0rtisPosted 4/1/2013 1:11:50 AM
hidesuke posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

none taken :)

i really want to get all the timelines straight in order though! especially booker's timeline im only in my second playthrough and collected 69 of the 80 voxaphones

so much help would be appreciated of sorting out the timeline vigorm0rtis :D

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605052-bioshock-infinite/65826573?page=1

I think the Bioshock Infinite board has done a pretty good job overall. Good luck!!
---
#24lostnumberwarPosted 4/1/2013 1:36:06 AM
Booker was born 4-19-1874. This means he was 16 at wounded knee.
Seeing how Comstock came for Anna on October 8th, 1893 and his wife died giving birth to her as well as the child being still an infant when given to Comstock it can be assumed that he was 18 when she was born. The day you arrive in Columbia is June 6 1912. Elizabeth would be roughly 19 Booker would be 38 in 1912. Unless my math is atrocious.
---
The preceding message has been brought to you by Spite.
#25magicaltopPosted 4/1/2013 4:16:26 AM
NakedSnake1986 posted...
So then near the end of the game where Booker jumps in time to a 1984 New York and sees an old lady Elizabeth, that would be in a dimension where Booker never came back for her or died trying correct?

Yes thats what would happen if Booker failed. Elizabeth would take over and attack New York.

vigorm0rtis posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...

Also those twin brother and sister, who were exactly, I'm still confused about that?

They're not twins, they're the same person from different realities. I'm forgetting the names, but the man is from Booker's reality, and the woman from Comstock's. One of the voxophones say they're only one chromosome different (gender). The woman, in her experiments quantum science, discovers her 'other self' and takes him with her, and the two are eventually rendered outside time and space (and consequence, to a degree, since in one reality Booker kills them) by their experiments. She is Comstock's scientist in charge of creating Colombia, and he is the man sent to collect Anna. Same person, two versions.

This is true, but the reason why they can exist anywhere is because Comstock sent Fink to kill them by tampering with their machine. This is how they can exist anywhere now.
---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then
#26vigorm0rtisPosted 4/1/2013 4:35:37 AM
magicaltop posted...

This is true, but the reason why they can exist anywhere is because Comstock sent Fink to kill them by tampering with their machine. This is how they can exist anywhere now.

Thank you.
---