This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It seems like games for next gen are going to be also available for current gen.

#11levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 2:11:16 PM
I'm hoping that both ports won't have exclusives. That would be annoying.

Like if the 360 version of the game has an exclusive feature and the 720 has something else.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#12SunDevil77Posted 3/31/2013 2:18:16 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
I'm hoping that both ports won't have exclusives. That would be annoying.

Like if the 360 version of the game has an exclusive feature and the 720 has something else.

I can guarantee that the 720/PS4 versions of these games will include more content. They won't give the inferior versions exclusive content, though.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#13vigorm0rtisPosted 3/31/2013 2:21:04 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Not, its an honest point of discussion.

I think we will see way more people buying the system early in the lifeecycle this time around considering how long this gen crawled on.

It's a good question, it's hard to say. Even here, where I'd say most people are what I'd call 'core' gamers, topics are often split as to whether people are going to get into the next gen right away. I don't expect the leap to be as immediately obvious as it was last-to-current gen.

I dunno. I'm not an early adopter, so I'm a year out from switching whenever the next gen gets released anyway.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#14shawnmckPosted 3/31/2013 2:24:02 PM
I would love to get the next-gen consoles day-1, but realistically I just don't have the money or income for it.
Most likely I will have to wait a year or so before I can save up enough to afford one, and when prices come down.

I already have a Wii-U, but I honestly don't consider it "next-gen".
it's pretty much on par with the XB 360 & PS3, albeit with it's own advantages & disadvantages.
To me, "next-gen" starts with Xb 720 & PS4.