This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the best/most popular fighting game out for the 360 right now?

#1g goonitPosted 3/31/2013 5:58:48 PM
topic, have been on more of a fps, and sports game streak for a while now and trying to get a little more out of xbl. whats the most popular fighting game out right now?
---
GT: THE CRIM1NAL
#2SunDevil77Posted 3/31/2013 6:05:01 PM
Mortal Kombat 9 is always pretty active. SSF4: Arcade Edition has a community...but the most popular is probably Tekken Tag 2, considering it is the newest.

BUT in like...2 weeks, Injustice comes out. It will be one of the best fighters this gen. Mark my words!
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#3GGearXPosted 3/31/2013 6:07:29 PM
Don't know, but KOF 13 is good.

Dat ash
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#4BatmanVonDoomPosted 3/31/2013 6:10:56 PM
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is always active and IMO is the best fighter.

Then again I love how fast paced it is.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg
"I'm not even remotely willing to talk about the other 50%, Because I AM NOT A ROBOT" ~ Lunar Cobain 2004
#5shotgunheadshotPosted 3/31/2013 6:16:19 PM
MK vs DC universe is the only good one. All the Japanese ones suck. Complicated annoying ways to pull off stupid combos. Street fighter is super garbage. Samurai showdown is the only decent one. Japanese fighters are all button mashers. Just play god of war instead.
#6turtlej-manPosted 3/31/2013 7:13:53 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
MK vs DC universe is the only good one. All the Japanese ones suck. Complicated annoying ways to pull off stupid combos. Street fighter is super garbage. Samurai showdown is the only decent one. Japanese fighters are all button mashers. Just play god of war instead.

This guy sucks at fighting games..
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 3/31/2013 7:19:32 PM(edited)
It might not be the most popular, but I hear stellar things about Persona 4 Arena.

EDIT: 4. I meant 4. Fixed.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#8g goonit(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:19:23 PM
was looking into injustice and ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, seems like a decent enough people play online even though its a year and a half old
---
GT: THE CRIM1NAL
#9TentionPosted 3/31/2013 7:35:04 PM
the most popular? probably UMVC3

the best? that's an entirely opinion based question, but I would say Guilty Gear XX AC+
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own
#10ARsignal11Posted 3/31/2013 7:35:52 PM
While definitely not the most popular, I would say Persona 4 Arena is one of the best fighting games out there at the moment.