This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gaming April Fool's jokes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gaming April Fool's jokes
2 years ago#21
Shy420 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
They're f***ing hilarious when they announce something that the fanboys start partying about. Like if they announced Half-Life 3....dear god, I'd love to see the fans dancing in the streets just to get crushed when they look at the calendar ;)

Wow, really so you get joy out of others misfortune and misery. Nice. You must be a hit at parties.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
2 years ago#22
Quote:SunDevil77 posted...
They're f***ing hilarious when they announce something that the fanboys start partying about. Like if they announced Half-Life 3....dear god, I'd love to see the fans dancing in the streets just to get crushed when they look at the calendar ;)

Wow, really so you get joy out of others misfortune and misery. Nice. You must be a hit at parties.

@Shy420
....if the announcement of a video game really brings you that much joy, I don't get joy out of that. I would feel bad. I was unaware of how much an announcement means to people.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
2 years ago#23
very funny when i actually get fooled because i come here knowing its gonna happen but theres always that one that gets me. i dont know how it could be annoying thats like people seriously getting mad at trolls
---
CUT!
GT-xNinjaScrollx
2 years ago#24
Love them. It's like trolling but no one gets called out for it.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gaming April Fool's jokes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived