This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gaming April Fool's jokes

#21Perfect LightPosted 4/1/2013 5:08:11 PM
Shy420 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
They're f***ing hilarious when they announce something that the fanboys start partying about. Like if they announced Half-Life 3....dear god, I'd love to see the fans dancing in the streets just to get crushed when they look at the calendar ;)

Wow, really so you get joy out of others misfortune and misery. Nice. You must be a hit at parties.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#22SunDevil77Posted 4/1/2013 5:10:14 PM
Quote:SunDevil77 posted...
They're f***ing hilarious when they announce something that the fanboys start partying about. Like if they announced Half-Life 3....dear god, I'd love to see the fans dancing in the streets just to get crushed when they look at the calendar ;)

Wow, really so you get joy out of others misfortune and misery. Nice. You must be a hit at parties.

@Shy420
....if the announcement of a video game really brings you that much joy, I don't get joy out of that. I would feel bad. I was unaware of how much an announcement means to people.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#23the36thchamberPosted 4/1/2013 5:13:36 PM
very funny when i actually get fooled because i come here knowing its gonna happen but theres always that one that gets me. i dont know how it could be annoying thats like people seriously getting mad at trolls
---
CUT!
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#24GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/1/2013 5:25:40 PM
Love them. It's like trolling but no one gets called out for it.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.