This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 literally has nothing to look forward to for the rest of the year

#31LanternOfAshPosted 4/1/2013 2:14:22 PM
You keep saying that word 'literally'. I do not think it means what you think it means.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#32crucialPosted 4/1/2013 2:28:18 PM
Injustice
South Park:SoT
GTA5
Last of Us
CoD:Ghosts
Dark
State of Decay
AC4
Dragon's Dogma(new one not the old one,forget the name)
Splinter Cell:Blacklist

And a slew of DLC's like Borderlands level cap increase and new campaign,I am sure will see a Skyrim DLC and Bioshock DLC as well along with 7 new Pinball FX 2 Star's War's table's,considering this it until next gen says a lot about how great game's have been this gen,this is a lot for an end of a era,I will take this.
#33kingwutuguPosted 4/1/2013 3:43:35 PM
the only good FF was tactics, the rest were lame
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#34SubSeenixPosted 4/1/2013 4:06:09 PM(edited)
Winternova posted...
devastatorX2 posted...
Final Fantasy X sold about 4 milion copies in the USA alone on ps2.

Yep. And how many people will want to play it again on the Xbox 360?

Like 5 People and i hope SquareEnix sees what they did to their company and reputation with the Multiplat garbage they did in this Gen.

FF13-2 PS3 Version OUTSOLD the still completely overhyped 360 Version of FF13

Everyone here was like "OMG WE NEED FF13 and LOL SONY" and then no one bought it on the 360...GOOD JOB!
They would have sold more if Final Fantasy would have stayed exclusive to Sony and that is a fact cause some other franchises showed how much a simple "PS3 Exclusive" Tag can push the sales for JAPANESE GAMES over the world.
At least the HD Collections of KH and FF stay exclusive

@Thread
And yes and this won't change
Except for some Kinect Fruit Ninja Garbage Games you will still get your Copy+paste yearly franchises from M$ on the NextBox while the PS4 gets tons of new IPs all the time.
The PS3 gets two industry pushing high quality exclusives this late in the Gen!Especially cause they aren't mainstream(The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls).
Support Sony and you get the best out of gaming.A big variety in genres cause Sony supports everything.
Just to see what you miss out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBevrgJq0Q

Kinect Games are probably equal...You should start to believe that cause this is what you get.
Microsoft said a few days ago "Girl Gamers are the new core" and they showed some girls jumping around to a Kinect Game on that picture*g*
#35ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 4/1/2013 4:50:18 PM
Why are you guys against girl gamers? I'm all for it.
#36TwistedxL3G3NDPosted 4/1/2013 4:53:53 PM
SubSeenix posted...
Winternova posted...
devastatorX2 posted...
Final Fantasy X sold about 4 milion copies in the USA alone on ps2.

Yep. And how many people will want to play it again on the Xbox 360?

Like 5 People and i hope SquareEnix sees what they did to their company and reputation with the Multiplat garbage they did in this Gen.

FF13-2 PS3 Version OUTSOLD the still completely overhyped 360 Version of FF13

Everyone here was like "OMG WE NEED FF13 and LOL SONY" and then no one bought it on the 360...GOOD JOB!
They would have sold more if Final Fantasy would have stayed exclusive to Sony and that is a fact cause some other franchises showed how much a simple "PS3 Exclusive" Tag can push the sales for JAPANESE GAMES over the world.
At least the HD Collections of KH and FF stay exclusive

"Making a game multiplat will make it sell less"

Dohoho, a little far from the stable, ain't ya, pony?
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!