This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder if Microsoft will ever come out with a 360 micro/slimmer

#1Ivany2008Posted 4/1/2013 4:22:58 PM
A 360 the size of a wii-u console. Now I realize that the 720 is probably coming out within the next 7 months, but I'm still up in the air if I want to get one
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#2TrickyPonyPosted 4/1/2013 4:24:56 PM
doubt it, I'm not sure why Sony made a super slim either.
#3GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/1/2013 4:29:06 PM
I kinda hope not. Less durable, and the cooling scares me.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#4davepescPosted 4/1/2013 4:36:50 PM
Isn't there already a "slim"?
---
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051
#5TrickyPonyPosted 4/1/2013 4:43:04 PM
yeah, TC's wondering if they are going to do another redesign of the console, like what Sony did. Fat PS3-->PS3 Slim-->PS3 Super Slim
#6Reel_Big_MikePosted 4/1/2013 4:45:31 PM
davepesc posted...
Isn't there already a "slim"?

Hence his saying "slimmer." There were also three increasingly smaller Playstation 3's and three increasingly smaller versions of Sega Genesis.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#7Ivany2008(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:08:26 PM
The ps3 super slim would have been a lot better if they could have figured out a way for it to be as small as the ps2 slim
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#8TheBlueStigPosted 4/1/2013 5:11:57 PM
Reel_Big_Mike posted...
three increasingly smaller versions of Sega Genesis.

Four if you include the Sega CDX which was everything but the 32X in a portable CD player package.

Big Genesis
Small Genesis
Nomad
SegaCDX
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#9Reel_Big_MikePosted 4/1/2013 5:14:16 PM
I wasn't taking Nomad or CDX into account. There was the launch version of the Genesis, Genesis 2 (smaller), and Genesis 3 (much smaller)
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#10TheBlueStigPosted 4/1/2013 5:17:39 PM
Reel_Big_Mike posted...
I wasn't taking Nomad or CDX into account. There was the launch version of the Genesis, Genesis 2 (smaller), and Genesis 3 (much smaller)

I owned the first two, but I never saw anything about a smaller Genesis than those 2.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin