This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder if Microsoft will ever come out with a 360 micro/slimmer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I wonder if Microsoft will ever come out with a 360 micro/slimmer
3 years ago#1
A 360 the size of a wii-u console. Now I realize that the 720 is probably coming out within the next 7 months, but I'm still up in the air if I want to get one
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
3 years ago#2
doubt it, I'm not sure why Sony made a super slim either.
3 years ago#3
I kinda hope not. Less durable, and the cooling scares me.
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
3 years ago#4
Isn't there already a "slim"?
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051
3 years ago#5
yeah, TC's wondering if they are going to do another redesign of the console, like what Sony did. Fat PS3-->PS3 Slim-->PS3 Super Slim
3 years ago#6
davepesc posted...
Isn't there already a "slim"?

Hence his saying "slimmer." There were also three increasingly smaller Playstation 3's and three increasingly smaller versions of Sega Genesis.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
3 years ago#7
The ps3 super slim would have been a lot better if they could have figured out a way for it to be as small as the ps2 slim
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
3 years ago#8
Reel_Big_Mike posted...
three increasingly smaller versions of Sega Genesis.

Four if you include the Sega CDX which was everything but the 32X in a portable CD player package.

Big Genesis
Small Genesis
Nomad
SegaCDX
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#9
I wasn't taking Nomad or CDX into account. There was the launch version of the Genesis, Genesis 2 (smaller), and Genesis 3 (much smaller)
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
3 years ago#10
Reel_Big_Mike posted...
I wasn't taking Nomad or CDX into account. There was the launch version of the Genesis, Genesis 2 (smaller), and Genesis 3 (much smaller)

I owned the first two, but I never saw anything about a smaller Genesis than those 2.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I wonder if Microsoft will ever come out with a 360 micro/slimmer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived