This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just spent 60 dollars on the Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel edition.

#11DyingPancakePosted 4/2/2013 10:02:18 AM
BatmanVonDoom posted...
I might get it just for the Bust and poker items >_>

Those dice look swank.

Plus i'm a huge Duke fan so if I go in expecting **** it can't be that bad, did the same with DA2 and while it was mediocre it wasn't as awful as people said.

I just finished DA 2 myself and really enjoyed

If they could combine elements from 1 and 2 for part 3 while adding new features then its going to be one incredible game
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#12LanternOfAshPosted 4/2/2013 10:05:29 AM
Hahahaha, you're that guy. You're the reason why Walmart never clearances anything.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#13knightimexPosted 4/2/2013 10:19:35 AM
Got this game for $5 on steam.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#14Res5Posted 4/2/2013 10:26:38 AM
My only actual problem with the game was the two weapons thing. I think they patched that to add four weapons but when I played it they had only two weapons and it just didn't work. I'm an RPG player, I tend to hoard every item I run across. This goes over into games where I am given such a minuscule amount of weapons and I want to pick everything up but I'm forced to only carry two, one of which must be a shotgun because nothing works better at close range than a shotgun to a pig's face.

Well I suppose also the fact that most of the special items like the beer were ultimately useless except for one or two areas in the game. They really could have taken those out or used the d-pad for an inventory system like most shooters did back in the day. What is so hard about implementing a weapon/item wheel? We did that for YEARS and now suddenly they were stick one weapon to each slot on the d-pad or just have two weapons.
---
Welcome....to the next best thing
http://highresgaming.blogspot.com
#15TheMuffinPosted 4/2/2013 11:09:45 AM
I got that edition for 15 dollars about a year ago.
---
LordAizenSama~ Did you know 99% of murderers wear clothes?
#16codman4Posted 4/2/2013 2:09:42 PM
Next time you're thinking of doing something like this, give me the $60, I'll get you what you want for $40 and keep $20 commission.
#17nehukogPosted 4/2/2013 2:42:55 PM
I paid the full $120... :(