This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shameful gaming secrets

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Shameful gaming secrets
3 years ago#121
i broke a rented ps1 game putting it in the ps ...told store manager my moms new puppy ate it .... they wrote off a 80$ game cuase they knew me my mom and said puppy.....
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
3 years ago#122
I really like the rumble feature. You know. I mean I REALLY like it.
3 years ago#123
Achievments decide which game I buy.
Yes, shame on me.
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
3 years ago#124
My 360 collection is over 80 games. Most of which aren't opened, and probably will never be. All I play is Blops 2 and BL2. I have a huge problem when it comes to buying games. I just can't pass up a good sale.
"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed"? - K.R.
3 years ago#125
I finished Contra: Hard Corps ... without using a game genie
3 years ago#126
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Was 'mom' a typo, just weird hearing people from the uk say that :p

lol I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that. I usually say mam but last time I posted it I got laughed at :P

Never, ever no matter how they laugh ever write "Mom" "Mam" or "Mum" is fine.
"great, we have 16 gordbusters now... how about some wrestling moves. WWE 12 just had two armdrags and a headlock takedown." - Wolf_J_Flywheel
3 years ago#127
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Was 'mom' a typo, just weird hearing people from the uk say that :p

lol I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that. I usually say mam but last time I posted it I got laughed at :P

MAM. AHAHAHA. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH.
3 years ago#128
I've never bought a console at launch either, TC. But now my secrets.

My first game system was a Game Boy.

I never had a console until an SNES in 96.

I replayed the first hour of Soul Reaver six or seven times because I was too cheap to buy a memory card.

I have 11 games that I've never played...and 6 of those are still in the shrink wrap.

I have never been impressed by either Black Ops or any BioShock game.

I literally nearly cried when the City of Heroes servers went down. **** you and go to hell, NCSoft.
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
(message deleted)
3 years ago#130
KOTRwhoops posted...
Crisis_UK posted...
Thought I'd make this topic to see if other people have secrets in regards to gaming as a whole that they are not exactly proud of.

Mine is that in all my years of gaming (20+) I've never actually bought a console or handheld at launch and yet I would still consider myself an avid gamer.

The closest I ever came was getting a GBA from my mom for Christmas a whole 6 months after it was release here in the U.K

I'm in the same boat, never bought a launch console in 22 years gaming. To be honest that trend is set to continue, I think it's sensible to wait a year to see how the system plays out.

Two is even better.

I remember paying 625$ for the 120 GB in 2007... Damn...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Shameful gaming secrets

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived