This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shameful gaming secrets

#121nightshadeAPosted 4/3/2013 9:26:34 PM
i broke a rented ps1 game putting it in the ps ...told store manager my moms new puppy ate it .... they wrote off a 80$ game cuase they knew me my mom and said puppy.....
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#122Allaster111Posted 4/4/2013 12:06:50 AM
I really like the rumble feature. You know. I mean I REALLY like it.
#123TheStarlightPosted 4/4/2013 2:07:16 AM
Achievments decide which game I buy.
Yes, shame on me.
---
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
#124sbarbermisierPosted 4/4/2013 3:17:17 AM
My 360 collection is over 80 games. Most of which aren't opened, and probably will never be. All I play is Blops 2 and BL2. I have a huge problem when it comes to buying games. I just can't pass up a good sale.
---
"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed"? - K.R.
#125dcn2424Posted 4/6/2013 6:09:15 AM
I finished Contra: Hard Corps ... without using a game genie
#126darkrizPosted 4/6/2013 9:22:04 AM
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Was 'mom' a typo, just weird hearing people from the uk say that :p

lol I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that. I usually say mam but last time I posted it I got laughed at :P

Never, ever no matter how they laugh ever write "Mom" "Mam" or "Mum" is fine.
---
"great, we have 16 gordbusters now... how about some wrestling moves. WWE 12 just had two armdrags and a headlock takedown." - Wolf_J_Flywheel
#127Raven-411Posted 4/6/2013 9:30:41 AM
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Was 'mom' a typo, just weird hearing people from the uk say that :p

lol I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that. I usually say mam but last time I posted it I got laughed at :P

MAM. AHAHAHA. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH.
#128DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 4/6/2013 9:33:32 AM
I've never bought a console at launch either, TC. But now my secrets.

My first game system was a Game Boy.

I never had a console until an SNES in 96.

I replayed the first hour of Soul Reaver six or seven times because I was too cheap to buy a memory card.

I have 11 games that I've never played...and 6 of those are still in the shrink wrap.

I have never been impressed by either Black Ops or any BioShock game.

I literally nearly cried when the City of Heroes servers went down. **** you and go to hell, NCSoft.
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#129gamerdewdPosted 4/6/2013 9:35:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#130AmazingDanyPosted 4/6/2013 11:30:17 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Crisis_UK posted...
Thought I'd make this topic to see if other people have secrets in regards to gaming as a whole that they are not exactly proud of.

Mine is that in all my years of gaming (20+) I've never actually bought a console or handheld at launch and yet I would still consider myself an avid gamer.

The closest I ever came was getting a GBA from my mom for Christmas a whole 6 months after it was release here in the U.K

I'm in the same boat, never bought a launch console in 22 years gaming. To be honest that trend is set to continue, I think it's sensible to wait a year to see how the system plays out.

Two is even better.

I remember paying 625$ for the 120 GB in 2007... Damn...