This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shameful gaming secrets

#61blackhrtPosted 4/2/2013 5:53:38 PM
2 secrets:

I will lend anyone any game from a console made after the dreamcast. You don't get to borrow Eternal Champions.

I say out loud "this game is cheating now" when I'm having trouble on a boss/stage, etc.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#62CyhortI82Posted 4/2/2013 5:56:28 PM
I guess the most 'shameful' gaming thing I do is play yaoi visual novels, but it's not really a secret because I'll admit it to anyone.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#63FaustXIIPosted 4/2/2013 5:59:01 PM
I have one. I bought FFXIII-2 on release, preorder to get a bonus Omega Weapon fight. Then I bought the Collectors Edition again later when the price was reduced a bit. Dat art, I needed it.

Haven't played them yet really. -_-
#64AtalalamaPosted 4/2/2013 5:59:27 PM
I COULD tell you...but it's something that would fit in 4chan more.

But it has to do with Game Stop, myself, a hot counter woman...and my dead beat (and as of a few years ago just dead) old man.

I'll let you run with it as you will.
#65CyhortI82Posted 4/2/2013 6:00:27 PM
Oh, I got another one! If an RPG comes in a cardboard sleeve/box, I'll buy it even if I don't wanna play it.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#66UFOLochePosted 4/2/2013 6:02:12 PM
I've beaten Sonic 2006 but I've never finished Sonic Unleashed or Colors.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#67Robin_MaskPosted 4/2/2013 6:09:45 PM
GuideToTheDark posted...
I still haven't done NG 2 on hardest yet.

*cries*

We all get there, every fan is a Master Ninja at heart.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#68Social_SinPosted 4/2/2013 6:09:53 PM
Atalalama posted...
I COULD tell you...but it's something that would fit in 4chan more.

But it has to do with Game Stop, myself, a hot counter woman...and my dead beat (and as of a few years ago just dead) old man.

I'll let you run with it as you will.

You tag teamed the gamestop employee with your dad? WAIT NO! She made you pre-order something or put money down on a no scratch guarantee for up to a year on any future double teamings?
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#69OldManJablesPosted 4/2/2013 6:14:30 PM
I've played Too Human and beat it. Twice...
I own some 30 or 40 jrpgs across many consoles and handhelds and have hardly beat any or have never played some yet for that matter.
I own Batman Forever on genesis.
I own one game for the Wii. Best dust collector ever!
---
Feel the wrath of the Great Mustachio!
#70rusty12000Posted 4/2/2013 6:15:53 PM
I have never owned a PlayStation product. maybe next gen....
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!