This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shameful gaming secrets

#71Social_SinPosted 4/2/2013 5:18:52 PM
OldManJables posted...
I've played Too Human and beat it. Twice...
I own some 30 or 40 jrpgs across many consoles and handhelds and have hardly beat any or have never played some yet for that matter.
I own Batman Forever on genesis.
I own one game for the Wii. Best dust collector ever!

You can mail me any ps1 or ps2 ones you don't feel you will ever play XD

Also I don't think I have any shameful gaming secrets, it's not so much shameful as it just makes me feel bad haha but I haven't been able to focus on or enjoy gaming as much as I used too, it's pretty much something I can only sit myself down now and actual stick with it for a good while if i've smoked a bowl.

They don't seem to draw me in as much as before and that saddens me.
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#72DagZetaPosted 4/2/2013 5:46:16 PM
I ACTUALLY expected Devil May Cry 2 get better as the game went on... and the bar wasn't set very high after the first few levels.
#73Ruff_PuffPosted 4/2/2013 5:55:31 PM
I got a PSP for KH:BBS and have only played three other games. I also haven't played it in quite a while... No regrets, though. It's just a shame.
---
PSN: Ruff-Puff
#74Runner_stylePosted 4/2/2013 5:57:58 PM
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Was 'mom' a typo, just weird hearing people from the uk say that :p

lol I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that. I usually say mam but last time I posted it I got laughed at :P

I'd say mam is welsh or up north.

<--- Northerner

I'm from the midlands, for the most part I do say 'mum' on a rare occasion I might say 'mam'. You really shouldn't feel ashamed/embarrassed for using your regional dialect.
---
If you don't agree with someone on GFaqs, you're either a troll, or a fanboy.
#75Robin_MaskPosted 4/2/2013 5:57:58 PM
DOAX2 is my #1 360 game so far.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#76Toxicum_SPosted 4/2/2013 6:00:56 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
I'm in the same boat, never bought a launch console in 22 years gaming. To be honest that trend is set to continue, I think it's sensible to wait a year to see how the system plays out.

Agreed.
I am not fanboy of any platform, so cant see are point to by console at launch.
Let it show itself first, and then i choose, which (or few of them, or none) to by.
For my 25 years of gaming i never broke this rule.
#77OldManJablesPosted 4/2/2013 6:03:39 PM
Social_Sin posted...
OldManJables posted...
I've played Too Human and beat it. Twice...
I own some 30 or 40 jrpgs across many consoles and handhelds and have hardly beat any or have never played some yet for that matter.
I own Batman Forever on genesis.
I own one game for the Wii. Best dust collector ever!

You can mail me any ps1 or ps2 ones you don't feel you will ever play XD

Also I don't think I have any shameful gaming secrets, it's not so much shameful as it just makes me feel bad haha but I haven't been able to focus on or enjoy gaming as much as I used too, it's pretty much something I can only sit myself down now and actual stick with it for a good while if i've smoked a bowl.

They don't seem to draw me in as much as before and that saddens me.

The PS2 and PS1 games I own i've either played, are collecting or will be playing soon. No dice. Not sure if i'm sorry though.
---
Feel the wrath of the Great Mustachio!
#78MetaDeDeDePosted 4/2/2013 6:14:10 PM(edited)
I seem to have an interest in little girls and crossdressing men in thoungs and people would use those ideas for video game characters
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#79Comray002Posted 4/2/2013 6:18:30 PM
I used to whore for trophies on my PS3. I have 23 platinum trophies. It made me feel like I was getting the most bang for my buck when I platted a game, but it really was just a waste of time and a fun dampener.
#80vanguard29Posted 4/2/2013 6:19:22 PM
I never beat OoT....

ive had it since i was like ten, maybe even a bit less, and i got stuck at one of the very last temples, the one with the eye of truth, and have just never finished it. its been like a decade....
---
Currently Playing: FE:A, MH3U, ME3, Resistance 2, Bioshock, and DBZ: UT.
Currently Watching: Soul Eater.