This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shameful gaming secrets

#81hhjghbhghnmhPosted 4/2/2013 7:20:25 PM
I've been playing Sonic the Hedgehog 1 since I was four and I've never actually beaten it the whole way through. I always get distracted or bored or something.
---
Barrel!
#82AtalalamaPosted 4/2/2013 7:28:53 PM
Social_Sin posted...
Atalalama posted...
I COULD tell you...but it's something that would fit in 4chan more.

But it has to do with Game Stop, myself, a hot counter woman...and my dead beat (and as of a few years ago just dead) old man.

I'll let you run with it as you will.

You tag teamed the gamestop employee with your dad?

No....that would have been preferable >_> Let's just say my dead beat sack of crap old man was already dead for a few years when this occurred.

For someone with the name of "Social_Sin", you should be able to figure it out...
#83FaustXIIPosted 4/2/2013 7:45:25 PM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
FedoraDExplora posted...
I used to love struttin' around Stilwater as a naked woman in Saints Row 2 >_>

That's not something to be ashamed of. It's proof your not gay. If your a dude, that is.

Do you even know what homosexuality is?

Exactly, what an idiot. Homophobes, here's your TIL of the day: when you say things like this, it shows your fear and weakness, your insecurity. Maybe even your repressed homosexual feelings.

But by all means keep it up, I love seeing it.
#84sausage54Posted 4/2/2013 7:52:14 PM
My shameful secret..........one of my favorite games of this generation is Toy Story 3. One of the better movie games ever. Sandbox mode is crazy fun and open to your imagination. The single player was also enjoyable.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#85Social_SinPosted 4/2/2013 8:08:21 PM
Atalalama posted...
Social_Sin posted...
Atalalama posted...
I COULD tell you...but it's something that would fit in 4chan more.

But it has to do with Game Stop, myself, a hot counter woman...and my dead beat (and as of a few years ago just dead) old man.

I'll let you run with it as you will.

You tag teamed the gamestop employee with your dad?

No....that would have been preferable >_> Let's just say my dead beat sack of crap old man was already dead for a few years when this occurred.

For someone with the name of "Social_Sin", you should be able to figure it out...

You're a gamestop baby! Conceived in the stock room with the watchful eyes of a Master Cheif poster....or whatever game was big at the point of conception lol. Ok i'll stop now, I shouldn't be joking when you're referring to him as a deadbeat I don't want to tread to far in joking territory and cross a line unintentionally :P
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#86TeraPatrick2008Posted 4/2/2013 8:09:47 PM
I enjoy CoD
#87Kar31189Posted 4/2/2013 8:16:07 PM
hm my dark secret....

I cant stand the masseffect series iv tried so many times but i just cant get myself to like it
#88kylemcauliffe15Posted 4/2/2013 8:17:15 PM
I don't care how long a game is as long as I have a lot of fun playing it. I also believe 2D graphics are beautiful and that 3D alone should not be the universal countwards towards "good graphics." I don't feel shameful for feeling this way but I get treated like I should when it comes up.
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#89ItsTheSasquatchPosted 4/2/2013 8:21:25 PM
I actually liked the second Zelda game. I may have even played it more than the first one--it certainly took longer to beat.
---
*disappears into forest*
#90blackhrtPosted 4/2/2013 8:21:42 PM
bump. We open up here at gamefaqs!!
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."