This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shameful gaming secrets

#91claytonbuckleyPosted 4/2/2013 8:41:06 PM
I pre-ordered Brink from steam.

I spent a bit of time and money getting a copy of Shadow of the Colossus from ebay (couldn't find any at the stores around here) then played it for 10 minutes.

I liked Dragon Age 2

While i love Team Fortress 2, i only ever play 2fort instant spawn.

I never finished Final Fantasy VI

I am that guy who spoils games in youtube comments.

I love watching Starcraft 2, but if there was a league 2 levels bellow bronze, i'd be in that. Same for Dota 2
#92KneeYogaPosted 4/2/2013 8:47:14 PM
This is the winner...

When I was in college I rented and then bought a Yugioh game for PS2. I enjoyed it so much that I then bought every Yugioh video game release, regardless of what console or handheld it was on, every year for 5 or 6 years just so I could play virtually the same game but with like 50+ new cards. I finally quit the habit after being married a couple years and I overheard my wife complaining about my Yugioh addiction to our friends. Pathetic.. I know. Thank you Gamefaqs for letting me get that off my chest. How much do I owe you for the counseling session?

On a side note... I hated MadWorld on Wii. Bought it, played it for maybe 20 minutes, then never played it again.
---
PSN: KneeYoga
#93Decon082Posted 4/2/2013 8:56:11 PM
I've never played a Zelda game.

Besides the GBA version of Super Mario 2, I haven't played any of the main series Mario platformers before Galaxy.

It seems like I play the games I own and love over and over again, but don't care enough to try any new games, especially older ones. Which is odd because I tend to like older games more than new ones.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/
#94Silent_PhantomPosted 4/2/2013 9:02:29 PM
I think Lilith is the Hottest charcter in Darkstalkers.
---
...and Danzai Burst!
#95GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/2/2013 9:41:50 PM
GuideToTheDark posted...
I still haven't done NG 2 on hardest yet.

*cries*

We all get there, every fan is a Master Ninja at heart.

:,<
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#96GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/2/2013 9:43:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#97kungfuj0Posted 4/2/2013 9:50:17 PM
My dirty little gaming secret:

I am a 38 year old man, and thanks to the Saint's Row games, I have discovered that I like playing dress-up waaaaaaay more than I ever thought I did!

I wouldn't just put together an outfit or two, here and there. I'd have that outfit in multiple colors, and complete wlth matching shoes and everything!

There were times when I spent more time at one of the stores in the game than I did blowing stuff up in the game.

And it didn't matter whether my character was male or female, though I do believe I spent more time with the female characters.

Oh, and who didn't spend a 'more than adequate' amount of time playing with that 'sexy' slider in SR3???

I now hide my head in shame....
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#98AtalalamaPosted 4/2/2013 10:10:17 PM
Social_Sin posted...
Atalalama posted...
Social_Sin posted...
Atalalama posted...
I COULD tell you...but it's something that would fit in 4chan more.

But it has to do with Game Stop, myself, a hot counter woman...and my dead beat (and as of a few years ago just dead) old man.

I'll let you run with it as you will.

You tag teamed the gamestop employee with your dad?

No....that would have been preferable >_> Let's just say my dead beat sack of crap old man was already dead for a few years when this occurred.

For someone with the name of "Social_Sin", you should be able to figure it out...

You're a gamestop baby! Conceived in the stock room with the watchful eyes of a Master Cheif poster....or whatever game was big at the point of conception lol. Ok i'll stop now, I shouldn't be joking when you're referring to him as a deadbeat I don't want to tread to far in joking territory and cross a line unintentionally :P

LMAO! Go for it, I had no interaction with the joke since I was in grade school, and he's about 5 years dead now anyway.

I'm loving your guesses. Though...you SHOULD know that I'm in my mid-thirties, was about thirty-two or so at the time...and she was just a few years younger than me.
#99MKD88Posted 4/2/2013 10:11:46 PM
This was back some time ago when I was still in middle school. I was not allowed to play video games during the weekdays. To compensate for this lost time, I would set my alarm to ring at 5:00 am in the morning so I could play games before school. I would usually have about 2 hours or so to play.

This only lasted for about two weeks though. I got caught by my dad. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was playing Monster Rancher on the original PS.I heard him walking towards my room and I jumped on my bed and under my blanket pretending to sleep, the TV and PS were on. He walked in my room, saw the PS and TV were on and slowly creeped up to my bed. He yanked the blanket from me and gave me a few good hits. All I could do was cover up in a fetal position and take it. After he was done, he turned around, turned off the TV (left the PS on because he didn't know how to turn it off) and told me to go to sleep. I fell asleep crying like a little girl. Didn't even have a chance to turn off my Playstation.
---
PSN ID: MKD88
#100smashthesmurfsPosted 4/2/2013 10:33:50 PM
FaustXII posted...
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
FedoraDExplora posted...
I used to love struttin' around Stilwater as a naked woman in Saints Row 2 >_>

That's not something to be ashamed of. It's proof your not gay. If your a dude, that is.

Do you even know what homosexuality is?

Exactly, what an idiot. Homophobes, here's your TIL of the day: when you say things like this, it shows your fear and weakness, your insecurity. Maybe even your repressed homosexual feelings.

But by all means keep it up, I love seeing it.

When you say things like this for no reason it certainly seems like you're just trying to convince yourself you're correct and it shows your fear that people have different opinions than you. but hey maybe you're repressing your heterosexuality?
---
GT: papa cashwads