This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you guys ever fallen asleep with your Xbox 360 controller in your hands?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you guys ever fallen asleep with your Xbox 360 controller in your hands?
2 years ago#31
Gabrius is a female? Had I known that, I would not have removed from my friends list.

Although, I believe some promises were made that you Gabrius was going to play Renegade Ops with me.. or I was begging her to play it with me because none of my friends have it. =( I ended up beating it by myself, and to this day, I am still heartbroken about Gabrius.

I had to ride solo and take out the evil guy on my own.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
2 years ago#32
Yup.
Due to fatigue, not caused by the games.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
2 years ago#33
Mass Effect!! Standing around in the Normandy, the deep bass-line rumble from the ship's engines...
2 years ago#34
I've never fallen asleep with any game controller in my hands, anybody who has probably needs to cut back on their hobby.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you guys ever fallen asleep with your Xbox 360 controller in your hands?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived