This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game has the best shotgun?

#71kingwutuguPosted 4/3/2013 11:43:40 PM
oddworld stranger.... Ouch!
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#72richboy900Posted 4/4/2013 2:28:39 AM
Bad co 2 shotguns as you could snipe with them. Also the spas 12 on r6 vegas 2. If I got killed in terrorist hunt, it'd usually be by a spas 12.
#73TheGam3925Posted 4/4/2013 3:52:51 AM
Most developers don't know what the hell they're doing when it comes to shotguns. You usually have to shoot enemies 2-3 times with a shotgun if you're 10 feet away in games. The spread pattern is the size of a truck when it should only be around the size of a baseball. That's why I tend to stay away from them in games, developers treat them as if they are all sawed off shotguns loaded with bird shot.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#74SoF-RamboPosted 4/4/2013 4:09:33 AM
If saying best as in OP, the Sawn Off shotgun in Max Payne 3 will beat any shotgun previously mentioned in this thread (almost tied with the sniper-shotgun of the original Syphon Filter games on the PS1) by miles. One hits at extreme ranges. The downside? You don't have it 'till you're a level 40.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#75jakisthePosted 4/4/2013 4:52:55 AM
Turok 2's Shredder.

Bouncing plasma shotgun with [iirc] infinite range? Yes please.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#76chaos_belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:15:32 AM
jakisthe posted...
Turok 2's Shredder.

Bouncing plasma shotgun with [iirc] infinite range? Yes please.

I thought about T2 earlier today and yesterday, a damn fine shotgun, such a loyal beast.

Good suggestions, I don't think picking up a cheap copy of G3 to at least play it through once is something I can or should avoid any longer.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.