This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game has the best shotgun?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which game has the best shotgun?
2 years ago#71
oddworld stranger.... Ouch!
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
2 years ago#72
Bad co 2 shotguns as you could snipe with them. Also the spas 12 on r6 vegas 2. If I got killed in terrorist hunt, it'd usually be by a spas 12.
2 years ago#73
Most developers don't know what the hell they're doing when it comes to shotguns. You usually have to shoot enemies 2-3 times with a shotgun if you're 10 feet away in games. The spread pattern is the size of a truck when it should only be around the size of a baseball. That's why I tend to stay away from them in games, developers treat them as if they are all sawed off shotguns loaded with bird shot.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
2 years ago#74
If saying best as in OP, the Sawn Off shotgun in Max Payne 3 will beat any shotgun previously mentioned in this thread (almost tied with the sniper-shotgun of the original Syphon Filter games on the PS1) by miles. One hits at extreme ranges. The downside? You don't have it 'till you're a level 40.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
2 years ago#75
Turok 2's Shredder.

Bouncing plasma shotgun with [iirc] infinite range? Yes please.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
2 years ago#76
jakisthe posted...
Turok 2's Shredder.

Bouncing plasma shotgun with [iirc] infinite range? Yes please.

I thought about T2 earlier today and yesterday, a damn fine shotgun, such a loyal beast.

Good suggestions, I don't think picking up a cheap copy of G3 to at least play it through once is something I can or should avoid any longer.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which game has the best shotgun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived