This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Call of Duty series deserves more sales...

#1TurkeyPotsPosted 4/3/2013 9:48:57 AM
I know they get plenty of sales, but everyone should play them. Each one is a gem, a masterful audiovisual experience with incredible addictive shooting and controls. They define the generation.

People need to stop hating it for its popularity and embrace its obvious awesomeness. Everyone should experience its greatness, nothing can compare.

It is sad that we live in a world where hipsters get others to buy small non ambitious titles like dark souls for example.
#2SomnambulisticPosted 4/3/2013 9:50:23 AM
0.2/10

You got the .2 for decent grammar, in case you're wondering. That's more than we get from most of you guys these days.
---
[ DAYS GONE BYE ]
Waiting for a new UT/UC game.
#3darkharePosted 4/3/2013 9:53:16 AM(edited)
TurkeyPots posted...
People need to stop hating it for its popularity

It is sad that we live in a world where hipsters get others to buy small non ambitious titles like dark souls for example.

people dont hate Call of Duty because of its popularity, people hate it because it breeds moon-faced kids like yourself.

User Name TurkeyPots
User ID 6745397
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:46 PM
Last Visit Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:48 AM

---
I keep GameFaq in my pocket
#4SunDevil77Posted 4/3/2013 10:12:24 AM
yo...you really made an alt for this?
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#5shotgunheadshotPosted 4/3/2013 10:46:23 AM
People only like them because they are pretty looking with lots of explosions everywhere. The actual gameplay is the same as any other shooter.
#6Dragon NexusPosted 4/3/2013 11:21:16 AM
I used to really enjoy milk bottle sweets, but after foolishly spending 20 on a trade box and nomming my way through it over the course of 2 months I have completely lost any desire to eat them ever again.

Same deal with CoD.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#7FFTHEWINNERPosted 4/3/2013 11:32:10 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
0.00002/100000
‏ ‏
You got the .2 for decent grammar, in case you're wondering. That's more than we get from most of you guys these days.

fixed.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#8AWarAmp84Posted 4/3/2013 11:45:10 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#9Smokescreened84Posted 4/3/2013 12:01:34 PM
I would rather be hung, drawn and quartered while Beiber is playing on the radio than play a COD game.

Horrible series, so bland and stale.
---
Desire nothing to receive only what you need
#10SparkItUpPosted 4/3/2013 12:08:16 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
People only like them because they are pretty looking with lots of explosions everywhere. The actual gameplay is the same as any other shooter.

thing is though, they aren't even pretty anymore
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation