This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Kinect an anti-disabled product?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Kinect an anti-disabled product?
2 years ago#1
Like what if I'm in a wheelchair, can you still play?
---
Haaaaaaaaadouken!
2 years ago#2
I would say it depends on the game, some of them only need hand motions.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
2 years ago#3
no, in fact it can help some disabled people. people who can't use their hands can use an xbox with it.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
2 years ago#4
I don't think there's enough Kinect content that can be done in a sitting position to justify it's purchase.

I could be wrong though, but most of the games and programs i've used the Kinect with don't register me when sitting.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
2 years ago#5
Yes it hates you if youre disabled.
---
100% PC/PS3/360
2 years ago#6
Is this some kind of political correctness motivated entitlement hate topic or something?
Like...just waiting for the right phrase to come up to prove that Microsoft hates disabled people?

I wonder how long before someone digs up that story about the cheating autistic boy who was "banned for being autistic".
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
2 years ago#7
Dragon Nexus posted...
I wonder how long before someone digs up that story about the cheating autistic boy who was "banned for being autistic".

Posted 4/3/2013 12:50:40 PM
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
2 years ago#8
Dragon Nexus posted...

Posted 4/3/2013 12:50:40 PM

....someone other than me.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
2 years ago#9
About as much as a urinal is anti-woman.
2 years ago#10
I prefer to sit down and game with my Wii, I don't want to have to ever find myself being forced to stand up in order to deal with crappy GUI management from some manufacturer. Ever.

That would be total fail.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Kinect an anti-disabled product?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived