This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your GOTY so far

#21Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:09:36 PM
the hype train keeps a rollin
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#22Perfect LightPosted 4/3/2013 7:12:56 PM
Tomb Raider for gameplay, Bioshock Infinite for story. Overall, despite how good Bioshock was, I'd say Tomb Raider.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#23SunDevil77Posted 4/3/2013 7:25:00 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
the hype train keeps a rollin

Part of being a great game is being universally loved.

It wasn't my favorite, but it is an amazing game that appeals to all different types of gamers that enjoy all different genres.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#24Arucard05Posted 4/3/2013 7:44:00 PM
Bioshock Infinite is in a league of its own really. I have Fire Emblem in the mail though, so the race for runner-up is still up in the air.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#25Romulus-PrimePosted 4/3/2013 7:50:46 PM
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#26BlazingxPaddlesPosted 4/3/2013 7:52:45 PM
Never got the Bioshock love. It's great graphics painted over mediocre and unsatisfying gameplay.
#27Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:09:54 PM
BlazingxPaddles posted...
Never got the Bioshock love. It's great graphics painted over mediocre and unsatisfying gameplay.

In Infinite's case - minus the great graphics.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#28Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 4/3/2013 9:51:33 PM
I'm definitely gonna go with Bioshock Infinite on this one. The only complaint I have about it is only being able to carry two guns. Because of that I found myself just using the carbine and volley gun/hail fire the entire game since I didn't want to pick up any other weapons and lose the ones I had. Even with that issue I'd say it's still the best game that has been released since Skyrim.
---
I have to return some videotapes.