This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: If microsoft restricts playing used games, are you getting the next xbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. POLL: If microsoft restricts playing used games, are you getting the next xbox?

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
3 years ago#1
POLL: If microsoft restricts playing used games, are you getting the next xbox? - Results (302 votes)
Yes - I will buy one. I don't care about used games
16.56% (50 votes)
No - Used games are important to me. I like buying/selling used games and renting games
83.44% (252 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's PS4 or PC for me if that happens.. I vote no.

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
3 years ago#2
oh, look, it's this topic again.
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#3
The GameStop CEO personally endorsed the next Xbox today...the 720 playing used games is almost certain.
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: Mako_eyes

Mako_eyes
3 years ago#4
I Will buy it, mod it and download all my games.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 years ago#5
Use the search bar next time TC. There's got to be hundreds of topics asking the same question.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
The GameStop CEO personally endorsed the next Xbox today...the 720 playing used games is almost certain.

That is a very good point, the whole point of blocking used games is to kill gamestop, if they are happy it must play used games now

User Info: popping4it

popping4it
3 years ago#7
steam does it already
whens mahvel?

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
3 years ago#8
In my 20 years of gaming I've never bought used and I don't plan to start anytime soon. So yes, I'll definitely still buy Durango on day 1.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#9
popping4it posted...
steam does it already

Xbox game $60 ($40 after a few years)
Same game on Steam $5-$20 (after a few months)

H-U-G-E Difference!
Old School Style Games FTW!

User Info: BatmanVonDoom

BatmanVonDoom
3 years ago#10
I won't buy the next xbox anyway with how crappy the 360 has been with me.
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg
"I'm not even remotely willing to talk about the other 50%, Because I AM NOT A ROBOT" ~ Lunar Cobain 2004
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. POLL: If microsoft restricts playing used games, are you getting the next xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived